Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Villager eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So when are the villager eggs coming back to /warp market or will they not be coming back?

I didn't know they left. Wow, it must have been a while since I have played skyblock on Foxcraft.

Thread starter #4
I didn't know they left. Wow, it must have been a while since I have played skyblock on Foxcraft.
Yep they were taken out, but I want to know when they will be coming back, or ever will they come back.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
They're gone?! That's outrageous! I'm going to go to my level 523 island and farm some more!

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Yep...my island is so old that the startoff sign has my name as josheeeeee.
last time I had that name was September of last year...and I haven't played since. so probs should get back on :p

Friend
Donator
Yep...my island is so old that the startoff sign has my name as josheeeeee.
last time I had that name was September of last year...and I haven't played since. so probs should get back on :p
invite me to your island. I want to play but can't be asked stating from scratch...

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
I don't really like it that much, but I've decided to take of something scene as Factions is rip
True, I used to love Factions, but it died so... I sort of picked up one one of the erm... less "mainstream" or "well liked" servers. Yeah...
OH NO xD It's not Creative! Of course not! That'd be horrible!

I added them back awhile ago, so I am not sure if they were taken out for a specific reason. I can easily add them back, so I will see what I can do about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.