Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Villager eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
True, I used to love Factions, but it died so... I sort of picked up one one of the erm... less "mainstream" or "well liked" servers. Yeah...
OH NO xD It's not Creative! Of course not! That'd be horrible!
If you play Creative on a server than that's special...I mean Minecraft has real creative with no boundaries

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
If you play Creative on a server than that's special...I mean Minecraft has real creative with no boundaries
Yeah, I try to avoid the strange people who ask to be your cats. *cough* @Serity *cough* I just enjoy the freebuilding, and it's interesting to see a smaller side of Foxcraft. Those who don't know about the forums really, and who aren't caught up in Foxcraft. Just enjoying it, like any other server. But it's not just any other server.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Yeah, I try to avoid the strange people who ask to be your cats. *cough* @Serity *cough* I just enjoy the freebuilding, and it's interesting to see a smaller side of Foxcraft. Those who don't know about the forums really, and who aren't caught up in Foxcraft. Just enjoying it, like any other server. But it's not just any other server.
I like Factions drama and pvp its sooo dope
anways so is there a point to this thread anymore?

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Okay, @jayxkrazies, thanks for the reminder. :)

Also, to anyone, what advantage do Villager Eggs provide? I'm just wondering about how they fit in with skyblock.

I added them back awhile ago, so I am not sure if they were taken out for a specific reason. I can easily add them back, so I will see what I can do about that.
They were taken out due to a duplication glitch (as far as I know) & no need to re add them they are back for now.

Okay, @jayxkrazies, thanks for the reminder. :)

Also, to anyone, what advantage do Villager Eggs provide? I'm just wondering about how they fit in with skyblock.
Thanks, and you use them to make iron golem spawners or use them to trade. Although there are villager spawners that you can use, it's easier with eggs.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thanks, and you use them to make iron golem spawners or use them to trade. Although there are villager spawners that you can use, it's easier with eggs.
I see, that's cool how they're key to the making of iron grinders, which could be used to sell more easily! That's pretty appealing, I may have to try it out.

Thread starter #35
I see, that's cool how they're key to the making of iron grinders, which could be used to sell more easily! That's pretty appealing, I may have to try it out.
Iron farms are kinda useless now though.

@Dansors, created a similar thread like this, a few weeks ago. Connor, responded and added them back- I have no accusation on why they were removed once again, after such a short period of time when they were added back.

Status
Not open for further replies.