I've been working on towny as of lately since I noticed that quite a few people seem to be enjoying the gamemode, even though it was horribly broken.
So i've decided to update the whole gamemode to 1.13 wich means you will now be able to use all of the latest features that come with minecraft 1.13 version.
I've also re-evaluated the towny plugin we use and decided to ditch it and use another lands claiming plugin. The Towny plugin had to many issues and anoying bugs that aren't being fixed by the plugin authors. You guys don't have to worry about losing your towns, claims and residents
as I've imported them all over to our new Lands system.
Basicly "Lands" is the exact same as Towny (Towns), the only difference being that it's much easier to work with Lands since it uses an intuitive gui that players and staff can easily understand and work with.
- The worldborder is still 30k in overworld, 15k in the nether and 10k in the end.
- Player shop gui's have been removed, and replaced with chest shops. (Player shop gui's where not compatible with 1.13)
- New/better auctions (/ah)
- Better & cleaner chat with hover functions
- New stock market where players are able to invest in stocks!
- Online map of the entire world will be available soon when it finishes rendering. The map will show player locations, spawn & lands claims