Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

New Helpers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I THOUGHT WE SAID NO RANDOS WTF @Peytonb56 @ShadowKiller @Adoxi <--- WHO THE **** @mooncrater <--- OH MY GOODNESS HES A MAN HOE LOOK AS HIS PROFILE PIC @Yoahi <------ YOSHI WANNABE AF @Zexiah
@Peytonb56 , Gets his friends on when he can't beat them and then when he loses rage quits and goes back to glacier
@MasterSniper , Gets banned then kicked after that gets muted then gets unmuted then gets banned then gets unbanned then gets kicked.
Random and Glacier players, these people i'm guessing are @Mechz Friends on the server *Cough* Favoritism *Cough*
[doublepost=1479191705,1479191632][/doublepost]This server has enough staff members who play Glacier get some that play Vulcan or skywars or something

@Peytonb56 , Gets his friends on when he can't beat them and then when he loses rage quits and goes back to glacier
@MasterSniper , Gets banned then kicked after that gets muted then gets unmuted then gets banned then gets unbanned then gets kicked.
Random and Glacier players, these people i'm guessing are @Mechz Friends on the server *Cough* Favoritism *Cough*
[doublepost=1479191705,1479191632][/doublepost]This server has enough staff members who play Glacier get some that play Vulcan or skywars or something
Stop complaining pls nobody wants to hear it.

mooncrater

Known Member
I have a feeling to warn due to @EKPlays
Anyone who continues to be a butthurt little salt spewer will receive a warning. Good lord y'all are childish af.
?? Not sure if I should really warn or not.

Micm_

Friend
Donator
Congrats to all the newly promoted Helpers. :) If you have any questions you can PM me I guess. (11kobeer or cloak would be better though)

i was no accapt? fckkk loen! pls 2st chanse?

says the one who got punished by a new staff member.
[doublepost=1479195660,1479195628][/doublepost]
whats with that profile picture, are you trying to rip your face off? and what was your rank on Creative
I got muted on purpose now back off Mr. Butthurt
[doublepost=1479214961][/doublepost]
R.I.P Foxcraft

dead asf horrible helpers

and whos is MoonCrater or Peyton

New nerds?? lmao
[doublepost=1479210445,1479210377][/doublepost]proify 2 of them plays only factions tho @MasterSniper and @ShadowKiller
Non of them are new and if you just hopped on another gamemode you'd see them ;) complaining isnt gonna help you next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.