Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

New Helpers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned #86
Jesus christ how ******* butthurt do people get after they get denied for helper apps Jesus Christ. You're all just acting childish and just sums up why the staff didn't pick you for helper as you all behave immature. It's just a ******* game, if you don't agree on the decisions made, that's okay. But bitching about it and insulting the new helpers won't fix it nor does it make the situation any better.

Go outside you nolifing ****. Sorry for my language but this bullshit just pisses me off.

Jesus christ how ******* butthurt do people get after they get denied for helper apps Jesus Christ. You're all just acting childish and just sums up why the staff didn't pick you for helper as you all behave immature. It's just a ******* game, if you don't agree on the decisions made, that's okay. But bitching about it and insulting the new helpers won't fix it nor does it make the situation any better.

Go outside you nolifing ****. Sorry for my language but this bullshit just pisses me off.
People are allowed to have a opinion if you don't like that why don't you leave not them.

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator
To those complaining about the new helpers. Grow up, please. If you don't like the choices that's your opinion, but you don't need to hate on them just because they were picked over someone you wanted to be picked.

Banned #89
People are allowed to have a opinion if you don't like that why don't you leave not them.
I don't call these opinions, I just call these people lill trump's since they're just saying dumb **** without thinking twice about it.

I don't call these opinions, I just call these people lill trump's since they're just saying dumb **** without thinking twice about it.
So what if they're saying dumb ****? If they don't agree with it they don't agree with it.

EKplaysMC

Dedicated Member
@Faast they are being absolutely ridiculous. Bitiching and moaning like little children. What they are doing is not stating their opinion, they are just whining like babies because their subpar applications weren't accepteed, so they are lashing out at those who had good applications and were accepted. Its childish and just shows why they were denied. It will not continue. Warnings will be handed out, think I'm playin.

Banned #94

lol r you triggered!!!!!1111???1

Status
Not open for further replies.