Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

New Helpers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoahi is inactive as **** then plays for a few hours and gets helper lool then people who said "***" 24/7 get accepted too oooo damn Foxcraft logic
I've actually been pretty active lately on Anarchy, Skywars and Creative.

Interesting I do not agree with all choices. Your missing good people.
Yeah I don't agree with everyone too.
[doublepost=1479153071,1479152942][/doublepost]Congrats to all new helpers. I have never heard of MoonCrater before...
[doublepost=1479153263][/doublepost]Bye people. I'm rage quitting from the server.

Yeah I don't agree with everyone too.
[doublepost=1479153071,1479152942][/doublepost]Congrats to all new helpers. I have never heard of MoonCrater before...
[doublepost=1479153263][/doublepost]Bye people. I'm rage quitting from the server.
Well nobody knows who you are so lol

I applied for staff, and I got denied. I always get denied whenever I apply for any server, but I'm used to it. Don't worry. :) I just want to thank you to all the staff that at least read over my application and took it into consideration. You guys are the nicest staff team that I have ever seen. :)

And congrats to the new staff members! I hope that you have the best of your time on the server as you serve other players around you. God bless you guys! :)

Banned #34

TheCooldude087

Friend
Donator
Congrats to all the new helpers! I hope you do a good job improving Foxcraft. Better luck next time to all the others who applied and got denied. Don't give up!

Lol my app is still pending makes me think you guys didn't look at all of them and only chose the ******* obvious ones first and left out the good ones but anyways gg new helpers you better bring this server back to life
You don't deserve helper anyways wyd?

-

Very happy with the new selection of Helpers. Congratulations to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.