Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

New Helpers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mechz

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Hey Foxcrafters!

Helper applications are now closed!

With the help from the staff team we were able to accept a total of 9 new helpers. Which I shall list below

I want to thank everybody that has made a helper application even though you may have gotten denied, It sure had made the process a lot harder to choose between who's app was good enough and who's was not unfortunately.

Please note that not everybody might agree or think these Helpers are good enough in their opinion.

Again I hope for those who got denied, It will not change their perspective of the server and they will still enjoy it nontheless.

Thanks for reading, and feel free to wish the new helpers goodluck!

- Mechz

Banned #5
Yoahi is inactive as **** then plays for a few hours and gets helper lool then people who said "***" 24/7 get accepted too oooo damn Foxcraft logic

Hey Foxcrafters!

With the help from the staff team we were able to accept a total of 9 new helpers. Which I shall list below

I want to thank everybody that has made a helper application even though you may have gotten denied, It sure had made the process a lot harder to choose between who's app was good enough and who's was not unfortunately.

Please note that not everybody might agree or think these Helpers are good enough in their opinion.

Again I hope for those who got denied, It will not change their perspective of the server and they will still enjoy it nontheless.

- Mechz

Lol my app is still pending makes me think you guys didn't look at all of them and only chose the ******* obvious ones first and left out the good ones but anyways gg new helpers you better bring this server back to life

Hey Foxcrafters!

- Mechz
YESSSSSSSSSS
[doublepost=1479152003,1479151879][/doublepost]
I have never heard of @MoonCrater༺ or @Peytonb56 before today...
Cus u r nub
[doublepost=1479152037][/doublepost]
Foxcraft is fucked @MasterSniper is going to be a horable helper
Nah fam @MasterSniper is good

Status
Not open for further replies.