Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

New Helpers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EKplaysMC

Dedicated Member
Anyone who continues to be a butthurt little salt spewer will receive a warning. Good lord y'all are childish af.

Ayza

Friend
Donator
Congratz, I'm quitting

Ducking haters as staff
Bai guys..
#seeyanextapps
This is 100% true... Last helper apps turned out horrible with resigning and demoted. Sadly they dont see the GOOD players on Fox. i mean 'MoonCrater'? Who tought it was a good idea to let an unactive creative player be Helper? Get it straight Fox.

Anyone who continues to be a butthurt little salt spewer will receive a warning. Good lord y'all are childish af.
Cringe Rating, Most of the people that play skyblocks on the helper list say "***" all the time to Vulcan members, and now anyone who annoys them in the slight will prob be banned for Staff disrespect, even though these people disrespect everyone else, Foxcraft just needs some experts to come in, for some reason my app was not up to theirs (I was banned for 1 hour after 2 days of making my app so when i went to change my app i couldn't say i wasn't ever banned thats Probably why), but apart from that the thing had like 10 paragraphs worth of words, you know what Foxcraft should do is let others see their apps after they get their ranks, so we can see how they did.... because maybe it could help others with their future applications or we can see if its Favoritism, because i noticed most of those players where /sglacier players @Mechz . cuz i went through my staff app making sure the spelling was right and I did everything right except i was banned for 1 hour during now and the opening of the apps and i couldn't edit my application so i couldn't change it, because i bet you others made things and are heavily confused
#Don'tjustchoseyourfriends

To all the people who think these guys are not good/unactive you are uninformed. All these helpers are great. complaining won't help your chances next time. This team is what Fox needs and I see better days in the future!

To all the people who think these guys are not good/unactive you are uninformed. All these helpers are great. complaining won't help your chances next time. This team is what Fox needs and I see better days in the future!
you mean people who have 5 pages of bans, kicks and warnings is a good choice @MasterSniper @Mechz
[doublepost=1479170253,1479170133][/doublepost]because i'm curious on how that was a good choice like just look at mine [1] 1 hour ban and [1] kick for /msg spam i'm gonna make a list.

Hey Foxcrafters!

Helper applications are now closed!

With the help from the staff team we were able to accept a total of 9 new helpers. Which I shall list below

I want to thank everybody that has made a helper application even though you may have gotten denied, It sure had made the process a lot harder to choose between who's app was good enough and who's was not unfortunately.

Please note that not everybody might agree or think these Helpers are good enough in their opinion.

Again I hope for those who got denied, It will not change their perspective of the server and they will still enjoy it nontheless.

Thanks for reading, and feel free to wish the new helpers goodluck!

- Mechz
Congratulations to everyone! Can't wait to work with you all!

mooncrater

Known Member
I THOUGHT WE SAID NO RANDOS WTF @Peytonb56 @ShadowKiller @Adoxi <--- WHO THE **** @mooncrater <--- OH MY GOODNESS HES A MAN HOE LOOK AS HIS PROFILE PIC @Yoahi <------ YOSHI WANNABE AF @Zexiah
calm urself
This is 100% true... Last helper apps turned out horrible with resigning and demoted. Sadly they dont see the GOOD players on Fox. i mean 'MoonCrater'? Who tought it was a good idea to let an unactive creative player be Helper? Get it straight Fox.
i may b a only creative player but i plan to play more servers.
Yeah I don't agree with everyone too.
[doublepost=1479153071,1479152942][/doublepost]Congrats to all new helpers. I have never heard of MoonCrater before...
[doublepost=1479153263][/doublepost]Bye people. I'm rage quitting from the server.
sorry you dont know me
I have never heard of @MoonCrater༺ or @Peytonb56 before today...
im sorry you haven't, I plan to be more active.

Can we stop the hate please? I'm sorry if I only mainly play Creative.

Lmao butthurt kiddos if you got denied chances are that mooncrater was better than u. Lol can't defend @MasterSniper tho Ez demote lololol #desecratordrama
[doublepost=1479183000,1479182928][/doublepost]None of them are randos cx

Status
Not open for further replies.