Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Exploring A Gender Neutral Version Of FoxKing/Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #41
We may get in trouble for post farming, so I feel it would be safer to continue this in a pm.
It's fine, as long as we don't post random messages and stay on topic. I feel like ImperialFox > FoxImperial, as Imperial isn't a title, it's an adjective. Any other opinions?
[doublepost=1457675255,1457675140][/doublepost]
We may get in trouble for post farming, so I feel it would be safer to continue this in a pm.
[doublepost=1457675115,1457675081][/doublepost]
Bro das what I said
I know, just bringing it up again. Once again, how do you feel about the RANK? Do you think it's a good idea? Possible BAD effects?

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
It's fine, as long as we don't post random messages and stay on topic. I feel like ImperialFox > FoxImperial, as Imperial isn't a title, it's an adjective. Any other opinions?
[doublepost=1457675255,1457675140][/doublepost]
I know, just bringing it up again. Once again, how do you feel about the RANK? Do you think it's a good idea? Possible BAD effects?
No bad effects, unless you count the suggestion not getting accepted as a possibility.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #43
No bad effects, unless you count the suggestion not getting accepted as a possibility.
I guess. I'm surprised no one is like "How come people who are "making up genders" get their own rank?!". That'd be pretty ignorant.

Well I told Leon that if I ever get the highest rank purchase it would be Fox Queen.

But having a Gender Neutral rank would be quite nice as a lot of players who are in the LGBTQIA feel excluded, I have many friends who are Agender.

*Agender is an identity under the nonbinary and transgender umbrella terms. Agender individuals find that they have no gender identity, although some define this more as having a gender identity that is neutral.

So it be nice to have something that's Gender Neutral Rank

If I had to suggest a Gender Neutral rank it would be Foxzie or Foxze

*Zie and Ze are nonbinary pronounce commonly used instead of He and She to refer to someone

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #45
Well I told Leon that if I ever get the highest rank purchase it would be Fox Queen.

But having a Gender Neutral rank would be quite nice as a lot of players who are in the LGBTQIA feel excluded, I have many friends who are Agender.

*Agender is an identity under the nonbinary and transgender umbrella terms. Agender individuals find that they have no gender identity, although some define this more as having a gender identity that is neutral.

*Zie and Ze are nonbinary pronounce commonly used instead of He and She to refer to someone
That's REALLY cool! Thanks for the feedback, I'll definitely include Foxzie/ze! :D

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator

Not bad, but it's not really a "royal" sounding rank.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #49
Only problem is, some people may want to buy the rank, but man not associate as an Agender. They may not want to buy the rank because of its ties with the LGBTQIA community.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #53
Who cares if its a boy or girl? A saying in my family goes like.
'A ***** is always a *****'
Ah, and I've found the difficult to deal with part of the thread. :/ can you please leave those feelings behind?

xokoloto

Banned #54
Ah, and I've found the difficult to deal with part of the thread. :/ can you please leave those feelings behind?
Hmmmmm sure.. To be honest the ranks are fine.. Some people are trolls and they just name themselves foxqueen while they're actually boys

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #55
Hmmmmm sure.. To be honest the ranks are fine.. Some people are trolls and they just name themselves foxqueen while they're actually boys
Yes, that's true. It's their preference though.

Status
Not open for further replies.