Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Exploring A Gender Neutral Version Of FoxKing/Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #121
Honestly, players, if they prefer their privacy, can buy the opposite gender of King/Queen. cloakfox won't take away 1 rank, just to make it gender neutral. There's a thing called profit, and FoxQueen increased it, because of the female community in Foxcraft.
No rank would be taken away, just added. Again, this rank isn't exclusively designed for people who consider themselves transgender, or similar preferences. It's just another rank, for the exact same price. Instead of it being called "Gender Neutral" I think it's better described as "Not Gender Specific". It's just another option.

No rank would be taken away, just added. Again, this rank isn't exclusively designed for people who consider themselves transgender, or similar preferences. It's just another rank, for the exact same price. Instead of it being called "Gender Neutral" I think it's better described as "Not Gender Specific". It's just another option.
highly unlikely there is a transgender on this server, And if they were a transgender they picked to be a boy or a girl so they can choose the rank witch suits the gender they picked.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #123
highly unlikely there is a transgender on this server, And if they were a transgender they picked to be a boy or a girl so they can choose the rank witch suits the gender they picked.
You're not reading my post xD I literally JUST said that it's not JUST for transgenders. There are transgenders on this server, and also there's people who prefer not to be male OR female. Also, I just said it's not for those people specifically, it's just another option. I hope you're trolling as hard as you do with your profile picture, right now.

You're not reading my post xD I literally JUST said that it's not JUST for transgenders. There are transgenders on this server, and also there's people who prefer not to be male OR female. Also, I just said it's not for those people specifically, it's just another option. I hope you're trolling as hard as you do with your profile picture, right now.
Why would you add a rank for a transgender if they bought the rank they would be singled out as a transgender and i know a lot of people that would mess with them its better there is only 2 ranks

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #125
Why would you add a rank for a transgender if they bought the rank they would be singled out as a transgender and i know a lot of people that would mess with them its better there is only 2 ranks
Nope, nope, nope, nope, I'm going to make this as clear as possible. It's not JUST or EXCLUSIVELY MADE OR DESIGNED for people who consider themselves TRANSGENDER or similar things. It's just ANOTHER rank that's not GENDER SPECIFIC. OKAY?! xD

Nope, nope, nope, nope, I'm going to make this as clear as possible. It's not JUST or EXCLUSIVELY MADE OR DESIGNED for people who consider themselves TRANSGENDER or similar things. It's just ANOTHER rank that's not GENDER SPECIFIC. OKAY?! xD
There is no point of adding a rank for people to ashamed to be there gender and being a girl or a boy isn't a bad thing what are people going to do msg you just ignore

Trolololololololololololololololololol! Can we stop discussing this, because you're either VERY confused or trolling x]:}
There is no point of adding a rank for people to ashamed to be there gender and being a girl or a boy isn't a bad thing what are people going to do msg you just ignore
Stop arguing, it will only lead to worth things on the path of hatred that leads to hell.

Shotapop

Honestly, players, if they prefer their privacy, can buy the opposite gender of King/Queen. cloakfox won't take away 1 rank, just to make it gender neutral. There's a thing called profit, and FoxQueen increased it, because of the female community in Foxcraft.
It's not entirely just about privacy.
And like I said before, I never meant for anyone to take away the king or queen options I just thought it would be nice to have a neutral option too

Silvic

Dedicated Member
I think it could also be for people who do not wish to reveal their gender online.

Status
Not open for further replies.