Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Exploring A Gender Neutral Version Of FoxKing/Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #1
This idea is by @Shotapop, and will be suggested by me, with the thread text created by a group of people. How would you feel about a gender neutral version of Foxking or Queen? We'd love name ideas, but right now all we have is RoyalFox and MonarchFox. I think it'd be nice for those who have a certain preference, or would not like to reveal their gender. Please discuss below, but stay positive and respectful.
-Josh
Post Script:
Please do not suggest this, as it'd be taking another's ideas. Thank You.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Fox...................Fox.................FoxLegend?......Fox..........UberFox?......Fox..............UltraFox?.........Fox..........Fox...........FoxGeneral?........Fox.........................FoxMaster? Nuh..........Fox......... I'm out of ideas.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #3
Fox...................Fox.................FoxLegend?......Fox..........UberFox?......Fox..............UltraFox?.........Fox..........Fox...........FoxGeneral?........Fox.........................FoxMaster? Nuh..........Fox......... I'm out of ideas.
It'd have to be some sort of royalty thing, because of King and Queen.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
RoyalFox is still the best bet I think. Any feedback on the actual concept?
I think FoxMonarch would be best because the term Monarch can be used to describe a King or Queen. RoyalFox would be like....just anything royal. There's no FoxPrince or FoxPrincess.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #7
I think FoxMonarch would be best because the term Monarch can be used to describe a King or Queen. RoyalFox would be like....just anything royal. There's no FoxPrince or FoxPrincess.
That's true, but "Monarch" sounds strange to me. Royal just rolls off of the tongue better.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
That's true, but "Monarch" sounds strange to me. Royal just rolls off of the tongue better.
Think of a monarch butterfly. King/Queen of butterflies. Think of how they're described in novels. They're sometimes described as Momarchs if you haven't noticed.

I came up with FoxMaster first.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #14
FoxMaster, Boom, Done!
That could have historical repercussions, as "master" was the title of slave owners ;-;
[doublepost=1457674180,1457674138][/doublepost]
Think of a monarch butterfly. King/Queen of butterflies. Think of how they're described in novels. They're sometimes described as Momarchs if you haven't noticed.
Bro xD I know all about Monarchs my name used to be "Monarchist". It just seems too lengthy to me.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
That could have historical repercussions, as "master" was the title of slave owners ;-;
[doublepost=1457674180,1457674138][/doublepost]
Bro xD I know all about Monarchs my name used to be "Monarchist". It just seems too lengthy to me.
It was changed to Monarchist on December 12, 2015 at exactly 5:00 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.