Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Thoughts On Foxcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I am vcqx also known as Strafe im just going to speak out on my thoughts of the toxicity within Foxcraft, you dont have to agree with me or hate me for this i am just voicing my opinion about Foxcraft. And will probably get banned for this so :eek:
This server has a lot of toxicity within the staff team and i think its unfair for players to not have a say, Because every time they do they are being silenced by being banned. their messages deleted, or being muted in-game. We all want the server we love to have a good friendly environment and good relationships between the staff team and the players within the community, But we cant because staff love to be sensitive in every manner and because they have the power they overuse it and abuse it to what fit their needs. Starting off the server needs staff members who are active and can do a good job at monitoring the server. I dont understand why old demoted staff members are getting the chance to be staff again and then going inactive again??? You get 100s of applications for people to fit the job to be staff and you chose the same people who got demoted and they proved they cant do it right the first time so they get another chance? You have staff members who get away with lots of silly punishments but they have higher staff who have their back so they dont get in trouble for it, this is where the toxicity comes in. The management need to take more responsibility to ensure the players and the staff are happy. A big reason why Foxcraft is successful today is because of the community and if you push away the community you lose what you gained and with this staff team that is the case. Personally speaking whatever i do or say is silenced by me being banned on multiple platforms and that way the staff team can get away with it because they ban me and that way i cant reach out for any issues i have. No one will speak out on the toxicity within the staff team but i am today and i hope it creates awareness because this is unfair on players like myself who have dedicated many many years for to be treated badly after dedicating so much time and love to this server. This is for not every member in the team because there is members who do a really good job im just speaking on an overall point of view.
i know im being banned after this but i am speaking up for those who have to deal with the toxicity, and will fight for change.

Hope You Understand :)
-vcqx
hmnn
Weren't you blacklisted for being extremely toxic towards staff members (and giving them a hard time), and ban evading every single day?

vcqx

Donator
Thread starter Banned #25
Yo guys, what are "these issues"

please specify or explain, I only see a bunch of complaints from old blacklisted players, that dont even play on the server :/
open ur eyes and give every comment a read we all got the message you didnt?

open ur eyes and give every comment a read we all got the message you didnt?
My eyes actually hurt after reading your post, have you ever tried making a paragraph before, it's a giant wall of text, where is the part where you exactly specify what is going wrong?

(Dont mean that in a bad way, I legit can't make anything out of it)

vcqx

Donator
Thread starter Banned #29
hmnn
Weren't you blacklisted for being extremely toxic towards staff members (and giving them a hard time), and ban evading every single day?
yes thats me, im also the same player whos got the most interactions on the server forums dedicated my upcoming 8th year on this server and been an advocate for this server since ive started in all positives ways. You are the owner of a server who has a corrupt staff system as you can see the community are unhappy, This server is nothing without the community please listen to them for once instead of silencing us and doing things how you want them

Just read ambology's reponse, that was much better.

I believe i'm on the right track currently to improving the issue you guys are describing, im interested in knowing if you guys would agree, or do you guys think it's getting worse?

BirdDragon3

Known Member

I believe i'm on the right track currently to improving the issue you guys are describing, im interested in knowing if you guys would agree, or do you guys think it's getting worse?
Don't you think you should've read all the responses before commenting?

vcqx

Donator
Thread starter Banned #33

in simple words you clearly dont see the toxicity within the server system and are acting dumb like you dont see the issue, you are the issue my friend because you never want to fix and make Foxcraft a place which is good for everyone

in simple words you clearly dont see the toxicity within the server system and are acting dumb like you dont see the issue, you are the issue my friend because you never want to fix and make Foxcraft a place which is good for everyone
Damn, minecraft has not changed I see, thanks for these words!

BirdDragon3

Known Member
Now i'm not coming after you just to attack you cloak BUT. I think you need to take a step back on adding new features and worry about fixing the issues with the features you've got. You also need to update your staff requirement page because it is outdated and most times it doesn't get followed

vcqx

Donator
Thread starter Banned #36
There also seem to be a lot of misconceptions on how staff are picked here.
yes there is, Foxcraft staff system always consists of favouritism admit it or not any past management or staff member well know Foxcraft staff system is based on favouritism

Don't you think you should've read all the responses before commenting?
Weird since you don't see issues listed by people in this thread
I'm trying to get better explanations or a summary. Are you going to be productive towards this discussion are you going to continue with this, because this is not a good idea if you want to keep this thread going.

vcqx

Donator
Thread starter Banned #38
Damn, minecraft has not changed I see, thanks for these words!
im not personally attacking you, not once did i say anything bad about you, but please dont act dumb like there isnt an issue we play Foxcraft to have a good time, because you decide the management and staffing and have a big say so a lot of the responsibility is relied on you

yes there is, Foxcraft staff system always consists of favouritism admit it or not any past management or staff member well know Foxcraft staff system is based on favouritism
Nobody here has answered my response so far, ill wait on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.