Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Thoughts On Foxcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vcqx

Donator
Thread starter Banned #41
Nobody here has answered my response so far, ill wait on that.
i dont understand what you are trying to get out of us, if you want easier answers ask your own staff team and they will tell you, your own problems in your staffing system, or you can scroll up and read everyones problems?

Qwatz

yes there is, Foxcraft staff system always consists of favouritism admit it or not any past management or staff member well know Foxcraft staff system is based on favouritism
Nobody here has answered my response so far, ill wait on that.
Take a look at alouric (no offense) this player when they became staff had 15 HOURS OF PLAYTIME, correct me if i'm wrong but you need to be active for 3 WEEKS AT LEAST. Tell me that's not favouritism

Explain what your idea/proposal is. You threw out that you had one but you didn't explain what it is
I've already made changes in the staff team to help combat the issue you guys described. Im asking if you guys would say we are now going towards the right direction, or if it's still bad, if so why.

vcqx

Donator
Thread starter Banned #44
Also seeing stuff about staff abuse, yet barely any staff ever gets reported (once in a blue moon)
we have reported multiple staff, but its been directly to CM's nothing is done about it because the system is corrupt and we get silenced on anything they do and they get backed by people higher up so we get no say

Take a look at alouric (no offense) this player when they became staff had 15 HOURS OF PLAYTIME, correct me if i'm wrong but you need to be active for 3 WEEKS AT LEAST. Tell me that's not favouritism
You are obviously not aware that we look at more factors then just playtime. Sadge.

vcqx

Donator
Thread starter Banned #46
I've already made changes in the staff team to help combat the issue you guys described. Im asking if you guys would say we are now going towards the right direction, or if it's still bad, if so why.
ive never once had a staff member of yours come out of their role of monitoring the server and tell me it was a healthy environment to be in, all the issues are stated by ex staff and they are still occurring to this day

we have reported multiple staff, but its been directly to CM's nothing is done about it because the system is corrupt and we get silenced on anything they do and they get backed by people higher up so we get no say
I've mentioned before we barely get any staff reports, ever. If we do I always hear about them.
Also when someone get's reported, chances are high there is not sufficient proof.

BirdDragon3

Known Member
You are obviously not aware that we look at more factors then just playtime. Sadge.
You have playtime and activity listed as a requirement on your forums so you're kind of contradicting yourself

vcqx

Donator
Thread starter Banned #50
I've mentioned before we barely get any staff reports, ever. If we do I always hear about them.
Also when someone get's reported, chances are high there is not sufficient proof.
no you dont man thats the thing even if you do you do nothing about it???
there is a reason cloakfox this thread has 31 likes thats record breaking let alone on a post which i talk about toxicity on the forums isnt that enough for you to understand there is a problem

ive never once had a staff member of yours come out of their role of monitoring the server and tell me it was a healthy environment to be in, all the issues are stated by ex staff and they are still occurring to this day
I know quite a lot of old staff members that enjoyed their staffing time, and also learned a lot along the way.

Qwatz

But playtime is required to apply tho, right? and 15 hours is defo not 3 weeks, so you're basically letting a random person into staff team. SADGE you don't know your own helper requirements

You have playtime and activity listed as a requirement on your forums so you're kind of contradicting yourself
How am I contradicting myself? I just told you that we look at more factors then just playtime? Please google the meaning contradicting

Smh, I can't be the only one needing copium for this :rolleyes:

vcqx

Donator
Thread starter Banned #54
I know quite a lot of old staff members that enjoyed their staffing time, and also learned a lot along the way.
how do you not see a problem bruh we have the whole community speaking out on why your system is corrupt filled with favouritism and members in a higher role always get away with everything. You never want to understand instead of arguing and not getting anywhere why dont you want change and ask for ideas to change this corrupt system

how do you not see a problem bruh we have the whole community speaking out on why your system is corrupt filled with favouritism and members in a higher role always get away with everything. You never want to understand instead of arguing and not getting anywhere why dont you want change and ask for ideas to change this corrupt system
Make some player/staff reports then, if it's so apparent and blatant that it's happening, how come there is no reports and proof?

Im not denying the issue btw, I agree, I just think it's weird seeing this now and not earlier, when I've just made changes to the staff team to address the issue.

vcqx

Donator
Thread starter Banned #56
Make some player/staff reports then, if it's so apparent and blatant that it's happening, how come there is no reports and proof?

Im not denying the issue btw, I agree, I just think it's weird seeing this now and not earlier, when I've just made changes to the staff team to address the issue.
people are scared to stand up against it and today im standing against it on behalf of the community. Also i have tried many times to address these issues and i get silenced by being banned, messages deleted and so on how can i win if you keep silencing me with punishments clear examples of toxicity and corrupt system, thank you

BirdDragon3

Known Member
I've heard a little bit of both
A lot of old staff say they enjoyed their time but there is almost the same amount that says it's stressful and their complaints don't get listened to. In this next part I'm speaking from experience. Yes, staffing was fun but there were times where we voiced our complaints to you but nothing was done. You instead sat there and argued like you're doing now.
How am I contradicting myself? I just told you that we look at more factors then just playtime? Please google the meaning contradicting

Smh, I can't be the only one needing copium for this :rolleyes:
Cloak buddy. I saw that you said you look at more factors than playtime. I'm just saying you've got these requirements listed but you and whoever you have for a CM at the time don't follow whats listed

people are scared to stand up against it and today im standing against it on behalf of the community. Also i have tried many times to address these issues and i get silenced by being banned, messages deleted and so on how can i win if you keep silencing me with punishments clear examples of toxicity and corrupt system, thank you
I havent silenced you one time, please bring in those player reports, let's get it.

vcqx

Donator
Thread starter Banned #59
I havent silenced you one time, please bring in those player reports, let's get it.
you have not other staff have, all the time it always happens i say something voicing my opinion multiple messages on the forums get deleted i get banned for speaking up against a staff member this system is corrupt, thats issues with the players and staff i well know there is many corruption within the staffing system as well

BirdDragon3

Known Member
Oh and not to mention you've got 3 of your staff that agree with what we're saying here. One of them publicly acknowledging it and giving props to us for making this

Status
Not open for further replies.