Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Survival updated to 1.13!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Hello,

You can now finally enjoy 1.13 on our survival server!

Survival is the first gamemode that has been updated to 1.13 (the aquatic update) after extensive testing behind the scenes. It took longer then normal because this time around a lot of plugins where outdated or not working as expected plus the fact that 1.13 hasn't been very stable either.

You can easily explore the new biomes and structures with /wild, it now teleports you in a random location centered around you. Before the update it would teleport you around the spawn point.

Changes:
  • Server software runs on native 1.13
  • Changed /wild mechanics
  • Updated /shop with more items (temporary removed vip shop)
Know bugs:
  • When playing on versions below 1.13 you will see a bunch of visual glitches
  • Chests render as enderchests when using 1.12.2 or below
  • Scoreboard is weird on 1.12.2 or below
We highly recommend you play survival on 1.13 to prevent bugs & other weird stuff!

Enjoy,

Cloakfox

Last edited:
Yay finally a 1.13 survival server to play on! (My single player is laggy) And 1 more question, can you also play on 1.13.1?

/wild seems to just take me around oldspawn? I tried using it like 400k blocks out an it took me to like 2500/10000. How many blocks does it take you centered around you?

Banned #10
It seems to tp me only around 15k around oldspawn. Ive tped at least 20 times from a far out point
it seems it really depends on the place you do /rtp or /wild. I did /rtp at "X3 500 000" and got teleported to 4 mhm, now I got it too. weird

1538567669761.png

Status
Not open for further replies.