Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

RESPE3CT Guard rank.

Should the guard rank stay in your opinion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So I have recently been told there taking away the guard rank (Not 100 sure but) I want to get a vote if you guys think the guard rank should stay and they should keep on opening apps and keeping the flow of the prison, and to us old players guards have been here basically since the prison started and its an original feel to the prison. Also, vote above and help support me to change Cloakfox's and Afffixes mind about removing it.

So I have recently been told there taking away the guard rank (Not 100 sure but) I want to get a vote if you guys think the guard rank should stay and they should keep on opening apps and keeping the flow of the prison, and to us old players guards have been here basically since the prison started and its an original feel to the prison. Also, vote above and help support me to change Cloakfox's and Afffixes mind about removing it.
I would like to have it back. I don't play on that Server much, but I've heard the opinions of other people and they seem to want it back. I'm also starting to play on it though.
I voted Yes.

Banned #3
In all honest, it'd be stupid to remove the guard rank. It's what makes Prison unique. Also it's an nice way to rank up from towards helper etc.

Thread starter #4
I would like to have it back. I don't play on that Server much, but I've heard the opinions of other people and they seem to want it back. I'm also starting to play on it though.
I voted Yes.
Yes its always been a aspect to the game and without the rank it would feel empty.

Thread starter #6
In all honest, it'd be stupid to remove the guard rank. It's what makes Prison unique. Also it's an nice way to rank up from towards helper etc.
Exactly! Prison would be boring without guards because guards are there to help, why remove help? Also, why put more work on helper/staff to moderate prison when we can just keep the guards to do that job.

Friend
Donator
Helper = Guard Mod = Guard+ Administrator = new rank ? Op = Warden | Keep all guards in current position as well, since they are experienced

Thread starter #11
Helper = Guard Mod = Guard+ Administrator = new rank ? Op = Warden | Keep all guards in current position as well, since they are experienced
Or Helper = Helper Mod = Mod Admin = Admin and Guards stay Guards and we keep the guard rank separately.

Banned #15
Guards seem pretty useless on prison in my opinion.
My 2 cents
Because there is less of them. And if they were indead "useless" why bother removing them? People like guards according to the poll.
#WeAreGuards
#KeepTheGuards
#PrisonNeedsGuards

My 2cents

Micm_

Friend
Donator
Guards are like half of Prison. They're what makes it original. A prison needs guards to function right?

Thread starter #17
Guards seem pretty useless on prison in my opinion.
My 2 cents
It makes prison... prison and without it would not feel the same :3 also I think we need them since the chat is loaded with hostility and other muteable content, and why put it on the staff team, they already have all the other server to handle and guards are a very good aspect to have because it give your Staff one less thing to worry about, and hear me out Staff have A lot of things to handle on the other servers.
[doublepost=1458322768,1458322648][/doublepost]Sorry but it just seems pointless to remove it if more then half of the votes want them to stay. Say this was a big poll would you rather want to lose 40 players or 100?

It makes prison... prison and without it would not feel the same :3 also I think we need them since the chat is loaded with hostility and other muteable content, and why put it on the staff team, they already have all the other server to handle and guards are a very good aspect to have because it give your Staff one less thing to worry about, and hear me out Staff have A lot of things to handle on the other servers.
[doublepost=1458322768,1458322648][/doublepost]Sorry but it just seems pointless to remove it if more then half of the votes want them to stay. Say this was a big poll would you rather want to lose 40 players or 100?
I have often expierenced Guards to be less mature and proffesional.
They don't really add any gameplay value to the Prison server.

Status
Not open for further replies.