Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Resigning (Not a Goodbye)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I hate threads like these, Resigning and players quitting threads are the worst so please bare with me on this one. (Dw i hate myself too for creating this)

As you've noticed there has been a clear pattern of me being in-active, No. it's not because i'm tired of playing Minecraft or i've out grown from video games because just yesterday i bought myself an Ocelot plushie. The reason why I'm in-active is because i've been cast in a show. It's a major show and it's quite important to me personally. The rehearsal schedule is crazy and i think it's unfair that i'm on the staff team while staying in-active for 3 months. Yes i'll only be gone for 2-3 months but i've been told by my casting agency i'll soon be working on a movie in 5 months time which means i'll be inactive again. I also have to think about my job. I'm currently working part-time and i think it's best that i take up full-time so i can earn extra cash to support my career while training hard so i can join the Police force next year (Kill me) ...

It's getting quite difficult, It's been quite a long journey for a 20 year old to realise that i'm not a kid anymore, I'm an adult now i need to learn how to make sacrifices. I won't lie it's not easy...

I want to personally thank @cloakfox , Thank you for being such an amazing sport, Deep down i feel like i'm letting you down by resigning because you had so much faith in me, Thank you for trusting me and hand-picking me as your staff member. It mean't more than you had imagined, Thank you for creating a server where i've met such lovely people and connected to older players i had lost touch. You've poured a lot of your time in this server and it shows. I hope you all the best for your future man! I hope your final days as intern pays off and you get a sick job in the business industry.

@11kobeer Dude, I can't thank you enough. You've honestly made my Minecraft experience 100% worth it. I'll miss you so much, Thank you for always being there and having my back, Training me and teaching me how to staff the server. You've always understood me, You were like a brother to me and you've had my back and help dealt with homophobia and racism on the server. You've helped me so much even before i was a staff member and i can't thank you enough. I could write a 10 page paragraph just on you. I miss skipping you and having hilarious conversations. I hope you all the best for your journey because the attitude you have will honestly get you in life so far

@Krosi When i first met you i was honestly shocked, I've never met someone who was so young yet so intelligent, Everything you stood for and how passionate you were made me envy you. You've been such a great loveable person and yes i will miss you <3

@C2Obezerk // Zerky Andro my babby gal, I'll miss you man, You're one of the most genuine people i know, I love you man thank you for everything we've had so much crazy memories from ******* hilarious Skype calls to random chat spams on skyblock <3 Dude we definitely need to meet irl

@Baest My Netherland bro! I'll miss you man you've been so nice and caring towards me and i can't thank you enough, Don't worry the dream will happen smoking weed in Amsterdam <3

@Micm_ My Vouch! Thank you for hating me less and actually one of the people of was genuinely supportive when i got helper out of the blue. I wish you all the best man! Carry my legacy :p

@DontLie Mateee you're pretty hilarious! i'm going to miss our slack conversations and your rage quit comments, Don't worry i completely agree with you aswell, I'm going to miss you man! Goodluck for Admin looks like it's only going to be you getting that sweet promotion hopefully

@GhostlyOutcast MY BOII! I miss you man, I hope you're doing well. Dude i miss talking to you on Skype every single day. You've been definitely my biggest highlight on Foxcraft <3

@Rest of Staff team

Thank you for being kind and patient towards me, I know when i was hand-picked i wasn't everyones favourite but you guys had accepted me and guided me so much, Thank you for correcting me when i was wrong and always having my back. I hope you guys have a great time staffing just like i have. Wish you all the best!

I wish i could thank everyone individually but honestly it's going to take forever and it's 1:42am.
So if you've been tagged just know i'll miss you and the cute memories we have shared together <3
Please don't get upset if i don't tag you it's most likely because I'm tired and i missed you out <3

In no particular order

@Jaywiz ツ @Cyclize @RedTheFox999 @UnBreaking ❦ @ExInfinity @DontPaanic @GlazedBear @jayxkrazies @Affixes @AlainM @Ender_Bae @Fanciness @Hyllus @iRobot_ @Ksmudger @MagiMarble @MechPotato @OhReflects @Pat @pidgn @Serity @Peytonb56 @SuperAnimeCraft @TGMDom @TH3R3ALNYCOD3 @Whimie @XJarredTheGreatX @Nook

Theres heaps of people i'm missing but you know i love you <3

I won't be quitting, I will be returning to Foxcraft but i won't be as active in-game as I was before, You will see me on Forums and You'll definitely see me playing Skywars here and there

*To avoid any dramas, No Cloakfox and I don't hate each other, I asked to get demoted and he respectfully agreed.

-Sorry for the spelling errors -

snw

Known Member
OMG! Will miss you, please stick around! ;(

Bye Pricus (bae xo)

EDIT: Now that I've read it, I'll really miss you, thanks for that tag. ;) <3

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator
Raoul it's been a hell of a ride dude and it's been a pleasure working with you on the staff team. I'll take you up on that meeting irl and we'll go out for a beer some time :p

Banned #9
Cya next helper apps... please ;-;

But on a serious note, you're such a nice person and have great character. It's saddening to see you leave, but at the same time I can smile and look back at all the memories we had. Well we didn't really have memories because of our time-zones standing in our way. But we'd still be able to communicate throughout the forums, and whenever we we're lucky to play at the same time. I remember you asking me for advice on skyblock and saying that you needed advice from an experienced player. I laughed at it at first because I'm still to this day a big noob when it comes to minecraft.

There is one thing I don't get do. You're saying you're becoming a police offficer. We still need to smoke weed together do and since you will be a police officer we can't do this because it's illegal :(. But who cares right :p. Also knowing that you're going to be into a movie is big news! I here by wish you all the luck you need with shooting this movie!!

You will not only be missed, you will also be remembered!

Goodbye Raoul, you will be missed!

Hey, sad to see you go, you where and still are a great staff member, glad I "handpicked" you. When I first met you, you where one of the most friendliest players I had ever seen, friendly and proffesional. Hence the reason I promoted you to helper at the time.

Goodluck with your show and career, you are always welcome here!

Thanks for the time spend moderating Foxcraft, I truly appreciate it.

- Cloakfox

iRobot_

Friend
Donator
Banned #11
It's sad to see you go. When I first saw you around it was here on the forums. You were and still are an amazingly friendly and intelligent person. You were always a great help in the community before, after and during your time on the staff team. It'll be different without such a help on the team however I think we'll manage. Good to hear you're not totally leaving the community as you're a part of it and that'll never change.

Goodbye, good luck with your acting from what I've seen you look like you enjoy it a lot.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Sad to see you go. Good luck with your career. See ya.

Sorry I didn't wanna make a long message full of fillers.

11kobeer

Friend
Donator
Wow... I'm speechless. Thank you for all the time you put into the server. Sad to see such a great staff member, and friend, go. Good luck with everything!

I hate threads like these, Resigning and players quitting threads are the worst so please bare with me on this one. (Dw i hate myself too for creating this)

As you've noticed there has been a clear pattern of me being in-active, No. it's not because i'm tired of playing Minecraft or i've out grown from video games because just yesterday i bought myself an Ocelot plushie. The reason why I'm in-active is because i've been cast in a show. It's a major show and it's quite important to me personally. The rehearsal schedule is crazy and i think it's unfair that i'm on the staff team while staying in-active for 3 months. Yes i'll only be gone for 2-3 months but i've been told by my casting agency i'll soon be working on a movie in 5 months time which means i'll be inactive again. I also have to think about my job. I'm currently working part-time and i think it's best that i take up full-time so i can earn extra cash to support my career while training hard so i can join the Police force next year (Kill me) ...

It's getting quite difficult, It's been quite a long journey for a 20 year old to realise that i'm not a kid anymore, I'm an adult now i need to learn how to make sacrifices. I won't lie it's not easy...

I want to personally thank @cloakfox , Thank you for being such an amazing sport, Deep down i feel like i'm letting you down by resigning because you had so much faith in me, Thank you for trusting me and hand-picking me as your staff member. It mean't more than you had imagined, Thank you for creating a server where i've met such lovely people and connected to older players i had lost touch. You've poured a lot of your time in this server and it shows. I hope you all the best for your future man! I hope your final days as intern pays off and you get a sick job in the business industry.

@11kobeer Dude, I can't thank you enough. You've honestly made my Minecraft experience 100% worth it. I'll miss you so much, Thank you for always being there and having my back, Training me and teaching me how to staff the server. You've always understood me, You were like a brother to me and you've had my back and help dealt with homophobia and racism on the server. You've helped me so much even before i was a staff member and i can't thank you enough. I could write a 10 page paragraph just on you. I miss skipping you and having hilarious conversations. I hope you all the best for your journey because the attitude you have will honestly get you in life so far

@Krosi When i first met you i was honestly shocked, I've never met someone who was so young yet so intelligent, Everything you stood for and how passionate you were made me envy you. You've been such a great loveable person and yes i will miss you <3

@C2Obezerk // Zerky Andro my babby gal, I'll miss you man, You're one of the most genuine people i know, I love you man thank you for everything we've had so much crazy memories from ******* hilarious Skype calls to random chat spams on skyblock <3 Dude we definitely need to meet irl

@Baest My Netherland bro! I'll miss you man you've been so nice and caring towards me and i can't thank you enough, Don't worry the dream will happen smoking weed in Amsterdam <3

@Micm_ My Vouch! Thank you for hating me less and actually one of the people of was genuinely supportive when i got helper out of the blue. I wish you all the best man! Carry my legacy :p

@DontLie Mateee you're pretty hilarious! i'm going to miss our slack conversations and your rage quit comments, Don't worry i completely agree with you aswell, I'm going to miss you man! Goodluck for Admin looks like it's only going to be you getting that sweet promotion hopefully

@GhostlyOutcast MY BOII! I miss you man, I hope you're doing well. Dude i miss talking to you on Skype every single day. You've been definitely my biggest highlight on Foxcraft <3

@Rest of Staff team

Thank you for being kind and patient towards me, I know when i was hand-picked i wasn't everyones favourite but you guys had accepted me and guided me so much, Thank you for correcting me when i was wrong and always having my back. I hope you guys have a great time staffing just like i have. Wish you all the best!

I wish i could thank everyone individually but honestly it's going to take forever and it's 1:42am.
So if you've been tagged just know i'll miss you and the cute memories we have shared together <3
Please don't get upset if i don't tag you it's most likely because I'm tired and i missed you out <3

In no particular order

@Jaywiz ツ @Cyclize @RedTheFox999 @UnBreaking ❦ @ExInfinity @DontPaanic @GlazedBear @jayxkrazies @Affixes @AlainM @Ender_Bae @Fanciness @Hyllus @iRobot_ @Ksmudger @MagiMarble @MechPotato @OhReflects @Pat @pidgn @Serity @Peytonb56 @SuperAnimeCraft @TGMDom @TH3R3ALNYCOD3 @Whimie @XJarredTheGreatX @Nook

I won't be quitting, I will be returning to Foxcraft but i won't be as active in-game as I was before, You will see me on Forums and You'll definitely see me playing Skywars here and there

*To avoid any dramas, No Cloakfox and I don't hate each other, I asked to get demoted and he respectfully agreed.

So hard to watch you leave the Staff Team. I'll never forget one of my favorite Staff.

Last edited:
you seemed like a really great staff! sucks to see you go, but you are definitely moving on to bigger and better things! nothing against being staff but that won't really put food on the table lol... who knows, maybe after you've settled down and ready to become active again, i bet they would have you back on the staff team! good luck with your career!! and we will have to play skywars again sometime :D

Banned #18
noooooooooooooooo dan you was my fav staff member, Well its sad to see you go man i wish the best of luck to you <3 Better add me on skype lol msg me on forums cuz i aint puttin it here

Aww sad to see one of the nicest players be more inactive ;( I hope you do well in your acting career and sometimes like you said you have to sacrifice and I think it's for the best. At least you will still be playing everyone once in a while :)

Banned #20

@Rest of Staff team

In no particular order

damn, you were a great staff member dude good luck with whatever else you will do!

Status
Not open for further replies.