Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Resigning (Not a Goodbye)

Status
Not open for further replies.

noby

Donator
Banned #22
Anyone else realize that he said a curse word, breaking rule #59 stating no curse words....
(Joke btw)

Thread starter #23
Hate to see such an amazing staff member go. You certainly will be missed on the staff team. c:
I'm not that amazing hahah, I just did my job and i actually enjoyed it. Thank you for your kind words :)

Raoul it's been a hell of a ride dude and it's been a pleasure working with you on the staff team. I'll take you up on that meeting irl and we'll go out for a beer some time :p
Yeah man, i remember you being one of the first staff members i met on Foxcraft, It's been a great pleasure meeting you <3

I will miss you bro <3 still gonna stalk your Facebook! haha. Peace <3
You always stalk me i'm definitely going to miss those Slack conversations we had, See yah later **** <3

Thanks for the kind words! Bets of luck in the future man.
You'll be great. Thanks man and best of luck to you too!

Cya next helper apps... please ;-;

But on a serious note, you're such a nice person and have great character. It's saddening to see you leave, but at the same time I can smile and look back at all the memories we had. Well we didn't really have memories because of our time-zones standing in our way. But we'd still be able to communicate throughout the forums, and whenever we we're lucky to play at the same time. I remember you asking me for advice on skyblock and saying that you needed advice from an experienced player. I laughed at it at first because I'm still to this day a big noob when it comes to minecraft.

There is one thing I don't get do. You're saying you're becoming a police offficer. We still need to smoke weed together do and since you will be a police officer we can't do this because it's illegal :(. But who cares right :p. Also knowing that you're going to be into a movie is big news! I here by wish you all the luck you need with shooting this movie!!

You will not only be missed, you will also be remembered!

Goodbye Raoul, you will be missed!
What happens in Amsterdam stays in Amsterdam ;)
Hahaha i'll miss you man. You also have my player head so i'm assuming the rarity of that has doubled :p

It's not really a goodbye, I'll stick around won't be as active but i'll be here <3

Really really sad to see you go. I too plan on one day getting a career in the police force or criminal justice, so I wish you the best of luck with that because I know training will be hard. In all, good luck with your job, career choice, and your show, I know you will kill it! <3
Definitely want to get into the Private investigation and detective side of the police force, Well if you ever need any tips or help feel free to contact me, I'd be happy to give you some tips :)
Thank you for your kind words. I hope you all the best for your career goals :D

Hey, sad to see you go, you where and still are a great staff member, glad I "handpicked" you. When I first met you, you where one of the most friendliest players I had ever seen, friendly and proffesional. Hence the reason I promoted you to helper at the time.

Goodluck with your show and career, you are always welcome here!

Thanks for the time spend moderating Foxcraft, I truly appreciate it.

- Cloakfox
Thanks buddy and for actually trusting me, I may have bugged you couple of times to get things sorted but you never complained or growled at me :p So thanks for that. I'll see you soon hopefully. Maybe i'll come back and become a co-owner of this server ;) Jk Jk
Goodluck to you too !

Too lazy to write a long goodbye message.

But hopefully you'll fulfill your career :p
I understand, Thank you for your kind words :)

Sad to see you go. Good luck with your career. See ya.

Sorry I didn't wanna make a long message full of fillers.
Thanks man <3 It was nice knowing you. Definitely one of my highlights when playing skywars and killing you with my fist :p

Wow... I'm speechless. Thank you for all the time you put into the server. Sad to see such a great staff member, and friend, go. Good luck with everything!
First thing popped in my mind.

Thank you for your kinds words, You were truly amazing and i've staffed servers for 5 years now and i've never met anyone special like you. Thank you for always being there for me and guided me :)

So hard to watch you leave the Staff Team. I'll never forget one of my favorite Staff.
It was a hard decision to make but i think it's the best decision i've made, Thank you for your kind words and good luck your future goals :)

you seemed like a really great staff! sucks to see you go, but you are definitely moving on to bigger and better things! nothing against being staff but that won't really put food on the table lol... who knows, maybe after you've settled down and ready to become active again, i bet they would have you back on the staff team! good luck with your career!! and we will have to play skywars again sometime :D
Thanks man, You're such a cool guy to actually speak to. It was nice to see someone with such determination it's quite inspiring. I hope you all the best for your goals and remember not to listen to haters. No matter what you do you'll always receive hate. Don't let them affect you. We will chat more on Skype :)

really man... you were my favorite staff member (under @11kobeer) you did really great for the server man. Cya soon my friend <3
I'll miss you bby Mattyb, You were my favourite mattyb out of mattyb. I hope you all the best for your future and your youtube goals... I'll still be watching them so don't stop uploading <3

noooooooooooooooo dan you was my fav staff member, Well its sad to see you go man i wish the best of luck to you <3 Better add me on skype lol msg me on forums cuz i aint puttin it here
It has to happen man <3 I'll add you on Skype when i get time.

Aww sad to see one of the nicest players be more inactive ;( I hope you do well in your acting career and sometimes like you said you have to sacrifice and I think it's for the best. At least you will still be playing everyone once in a while :)
Thanks for your kind words man, I really appreciate it and i wish
damn, you were a great staff member dude good luck with whatever else you will do!
Thanks man! I wish you all the best for your future too man. Appreciate your kind words :)

:( Rip
Anyone else realize that he said a curse word, breaking rule #59 stating no curse words....
(Joke btw)
Nobody can stop me muwhaha

Mechz

Friend
Donator
It's truly sad to see you go Dansors. You were a great and professional staff member. You're also a great inspiration for kids out there who gets mean comments to stand up for themselves no matter what and I hope I'll see you soon.
Good luck with your show <3

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
I'm not that amazing hahah, I just did my job and i actually enjoyed it. Thank you for your kind words :)

Yeah man, i remember you being one of the first staff members i met on Foxcraft, It's been a great pleasure meeting you <3

You always stalk me i'm definitely going to miss those Slack conversations we had, See yah later **** <3

You'll be great. Thanks man and best of luck to you too!

What happens in Amsterdam stays in Amsterdam ;)
Hahaha i'll miss you man. You also have my player head so i'm assuming the rarity of that has doubled :p

It's not really a goodbye, I'll stick around won't be as active but i'll be here <3

Definitely want to get into the Private investigation and detective side of the police force, Well if you ever need any tips or help feel free to contact me, I'd be happy to give you some tips :)
Thank you for your kind words. I hope you all the best for your career goals :D

Thanks buddy and for actually trusting me, I may have bugged you couple of times to get things sorted but you never complained or growled at me :p So thanks for that. I'll see you soon hopefully. Maybe i'll come back and become a co-owner of this server ;) Jk Jk
Goodluck to you too !

I understand, Thank you for your kind words :)

Thanks man <3 It was nice knowing you. Definitely one of my highlights when playing skywars and killing you with my fist :p

First thing popped in my mind.

Thank you for your kinds words, You were truly amazing and i've staffed servers for 5 years now and i've never met anyone special like you. Thank you for always being there for me and guided me :)

It was a hard decision to make but i think it's the best decision i've made, Thank you for your kind words and good luck your future goals :)

Thanks man, You're such a cool guy to actually speak to. It was nice to see someone with such determination it's quite inspiring. I hope you all the best for your goals and remember not to listen to haters. No matter what you do you'll always receive hate. Don't let them affect you. We will chat more on Skype :)

I'll miss you bby Mattyb, You were my favourite mattyb out of mattyb. I hope you all the best for your future and your youtube goals... I'll still be watching them so don't stop uploading <3

It has to happen man <3 I'll add you on Skype when i get time.

Thanks for your kind words man, I really appreciate it and i wish

Thanks man! I wish you all the best for your future too man. Appreciate your kind words :)

:( Rip

Nobody can stop me muwhaha
You killed me with more than just your fist. =_=

Really really sad to see you go. I too plan on one day getting a career in the police force or criminal justice, so I wish you the best of luck with that because I know training will be hard. In all, good luck with your job, career choice, and your show, I know you will kill it! <3
LOL WHAT?

Damn.. never thought I'd see the day you'd resign; Anyway Good look with your career and your future, I'll miss ya man It's been nice knowing ya and all the fun times we've had on fc.

Status
Not open for further replies.