Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

11kobeer

Friend
Donator
now im all alone :(
Thank you for everything you have done. You were always so nice, kind and funny. I still remember your first player report on the old forums. It was a thread that asked to ban someone and you provided no evidence and you didn't even use the correct format. Then you became Admin/OP :D
But I honestly don't even remember when you were in trouble or anything like that. I guess the good overshadowed the bad. I can't write a lot rn bc im doing a huge history term paper but it's sad to see u go. u better get good grades and not slack off just bc ur a 2nd semester senior. but rly thx for everything and i wish u the best <3

I still remember about three years ago when I first talked to you.... Sorry to see you go <3 Bye Jesse. <3 Last of the og staff Bye.

Wow! Sad to see u go! U were a
great staff and I wish u could stay. I understand school and all but just drop out! Good luck with your future, u will be missed! Remember every good staff stalks the formus just like @connor12568

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator

Gonna miss you.

Just like you, I'm bad at expressing things in words, so I put this picture here, because people say "a picture is worth a thousand words."

Last edited:

Waterrr00

Known Member
Dang you where one of the staff when I started to play. You are a great staff member and will be missed a lot.

I remember when I started out you were literally still an admin :( I'm going to miss you jayxkrazies :((((

Mechz

Friend
Donator
You've been such a great friend Jesse and honestly one of the realest persons I've met on here. We've had so many fun moments together and I still remember the movie nights we used to have, when we were on skype screensharing your screen to watch movies. I love your sense of humour and all your memes and you're drop dead gorgeous and a BIG thanks for everything you've done for Foxcraft, thanks for all the time and effort you've put into this server to make it better. I wish you a good luck in the future and hopefully you'll be able to go to one of those kpop concerts. Love you girl <3

@jayxkrazies Where do I start? You have been an excellent staff for 3 years and a great team player too. When ever I needed someone to talk to or needed advice I could always message you. I want to thank you for that. I considered you as one of the best staff Foxcraft has ever had.

I hope you had a great time staffing for Foxcraft!

PS: Sorry for all the drunk texts i've send you over the years.
PS: Check your slack PM!

@jayxkrazies Where do I start? You have been an excellent staff for 3 years and a great team player too. When ever I needed someone to talk to or needed advice I could always message you. I want to thank you for that. I considered you as one of the best staff Foxcraft has ever had.

I hope you had a great time staffing for Foxcraft!

PS: Sorry for all the drunk texts i've send you over the years.
PS: Check your slack PM!
LMAO WHAT "Drunk texts"

AlainM

Dedicated Member
OMG NO YOU GON MAKE ME CRY :(
I love u and i'll miss u on here, it won't be the same without you anymore ♡ :(
Bai jessie love u

Banned #37
"Others"...

Just kidding, I'm currently on my phone, I'll write my essay whenever I'm on my laptop ( may you read this before I get/got on my laptop).

From our first meeting till now I've always felt that connection. It was nothing special, it just clicked from the beginning and I immediately knew from that point on that'd we'd become great friends. You and Jaime were the first people I talked to through skype, my first calls to just chatting about. I never forget how shy I was in that call lol, quite embarrassing if I think about it to be honest. But that didn't matter as most of the people couldn't understand me anyways since my english was so thrash back then.

I remember that when I fully focused on skyblock that I was a big noob everytime I tp'd to your and jaime's island. I copied a lot of stuff of you guys their island just so that mine would look somewhat 'cool' and less 'noobish'. In this period I remember it being summer and that I played minecraft a lot back then. I would be up till 3am playing skyblock and chatting with you and many other friends back then. Not only in the minecraft chat but also in skype calls etc. And what happened next is something odd that I'll never forget, and that was when you and Jaime asked me if I wanted to join you guys their island. WIthout hesitating I left my island and joined yours. I felt so useless since you 2 just build enormous cactusfarms like it was nothing and me just being able to build a simple Iron-Golem farm. But this didn't matter to you and Jaime, which I'm still grateful for till this day :).

You both gave me the feeling like I was your brother, as I could rely and thrust you guys with everything. Almost the excact same feeling as I had with the nerd @iRobot_ (no hard feeling sis love you <3).

Then the period came where I got banned from the forums and me quitting Foxcraft which made us lose contact quite a bit. However, I got unbanned from the forums and our pal 'potato boy' @connor12568 over here destroyed the server (again no hard feelings :p ). I saw this as a new fresh start to Foxcraft and I applied for helper. I had 3 vouches back then from you ,amelia and alain. This meant quite a bit to me and I was and still am very thankfull for getting a vouch from a 'senior administrator'.

Well all in all I just want to thank you for a wonderful bond. And I wish you all the luck in the future and I hope we'll meet again sometime.

Last edited:
Thread starter #38
"Others"...

Just kidding, I'm currently on my phone, I'll write my essay whenever I'm on my laptop ( may you read this before I get/got on my laptop).

From our first meeting till now I've always felt that connection. It was nothing special, it just clicked from the beginning and I immediately knew from that point on that'd we'd become great friends. You and Jaime were the first people I talked to through skype, my first calls to just chatting about. I never forget how shy I was in that call lol, quite embarrassing if I think about it to be honest. But that didn't matter as most of the people couldn't understand me anyways since my english was so thrash back then.

I remember that when I fully focused on skyblock that I was a big noob everytime I tp'd to your and jaime's island. I copied a lot of stuff of you guys their island just so that mine would look somewhat 'cool' and less 'noobish'. In this period I remember it being summer and that I played minecraft a lot back then. I would be up till 3am playing skyblock and chatting with you and many other friends back then. Not only in the minecraft chat but also in skype calls etc. And what happened next is something odd that I'll never forget, and that was when you and Jaime asked me if I wanted to join you guys their island. WIthout hesitating I left my island and joined yours. I felt so useless since you 2 just build enormous cactusfarms like it was nothing and me just being able to build a simple Iron-Golem farm. But this didn't matter to you and Jaime, which I'm still grateful for till this day :).

You both gave me the feeling like I was your brother, as I could rely and thrust you guys with everything. Almost the excact same feeling as I had with the nerd @iRobot_ (no hard feeling sis love you <3).

Then the period came where I got banned from the forums and me quitting Foxcraft which made us lose contact quite a bit. However, I got unbanned from the forums and our pal 'potato boy' @connor12568 over here destroyed the server (again no hard feelings :p ). I saw this as a new fresh start to Foxcraft and I applied for helper. I had 3 vouches back then from you ,amelia and alain. This meant quite a bit to me and I was and still am very thankfull for getting a vouch from a 'senior administrator'.

Well all in all I just want to thank you for a wonderful bond. And I wish you all the luck in the future and I hope we'll meet again sometime.
RICK OMFGGGGG this was so cute, THANK YOU SO MUCH for writing it. AHHHHH I feel bad now for not writing you a full essay because I totally could. I've had so much fun on Foxcraft with you and I consider you one of my closest friends. You're literally the funniest person ever and you constantly make me laugh. Thanks for being such a great friend, ily <3

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator
Aww noooo ;-; I feel like crying now that you're leaving. We were probably never the best of friends seeing as we barely ever talked lol, but you are my favorite staff member and favorite person on the server too this day (sorry if I triggered anyone :p). You'll be missed so much. (Tried writing a long *** paragraph saying how much Ima miss you but kinda failed sorry ;-; xD) I wish you best of luck in your future. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.