Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

11kobeer

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
The title doesn't lie. As of today, I am resigning from Community Manager of Foxcraft. My job entailed managing the staff team and managing donation support. It will certainly be weird not managing those 2 aspects of Foxcraft anymore, especially since I have been on the staff team for around a total of 5 years. It will be even more weird not being a staff member anymore, but it is best I leave. As it is, I am trying to handle all the work school throws at me, maintain a social life, wake up every morning at 5:30am in order to get to weightlifting practice, and visit my ailing grandmother every Saturday. All of this has made it hard to fulfill my job as Community Manager, which is why I thought it best to step down. @iBrady will be taking over my job as Community Manager, and will become the all-around Manager. This means that on top of handling bug reports, suggestions, updates to all servers, etc., he will take over donation support as well as becoming the Manager of the staff team. I am sure you all wish him the best of luck with his new role, and I hope that by having a more active person in this rule, general efficiency of the entire server will increase.

I would like to follow tradition about thanking all the people who have helped me, but there is literally no one since I've been here so long. I've taught, guided, and helped countless staff members in a multitude of areas over the years, so I should be getting a lot of praise (how's that for humble? xD). But I do want to thank @cloakfox for allowing me to be an integral part of this server. I've learned so much over my time as staff, and I want to thank you for putting up with my annoyance and not demoting me, or at the very least telling me to shut up when I deserved it.

Knowing how ingrained Foxcraft has been in my life, it'll be hard to total disband it. That's why I'll still be lurking around the forum and on Discord. So you'll still be able to reach me.

It's very hard saying goodbye to a teach that I've been with for so long. But I must go. I thank all of the staff members that I've been with throughout the years. Whether you were exemplary or were demoted, you've all been very nice to me (except Figgins123 but he was demoted around 3.5 years ago) and I want to thank you for all the work you put into staffing. You have all taught me something, and I will always hold a special place for you in my heart. And finally, I want to thank the players. You guys are the reason any of us are here today, so on behalf of the entire Staff team, we thank you for your dedication!!!

Hey 11kobeer,

Time has unfortunately finally come, you are resigning from the Foxcraft staff team and your position as Community Manager on Foxcraft.

I would like to personally thank you for everything you have done for Foxcraft. To name a few things:
  • For giving me advice over the years
  • For helping out the staff team in any way you could, from settling personal disputes to answering hundreds of questions from the staff members
  • For being honest and fair when punishing others (ingame)
  • For staying loyal to Foxcraft since it’s very start (2011)
  • For always staying calm in arguments and respecting my opinion
  • For always trying to improve something on Foxcraft

I hope you enjoyed your time as a player and staff member on Foxcraft in all the years you have been with us. And I would like to wish you the very best in the future in whatever you will pursue.

All the best,

Cloakfox

Banned #3
Sad to see you go, It was fun working with you kobeer. You helped me through the time when I was helper [twice] Tried to fight for me not to get demoted honestly couldn't have done it without you. I respect you the most out of all the Foxcraft players. Hope to see you around! Pm me sometimes!

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Nooo Kobeef <3

I'm gonna miss you, we didn't talk much but it was always fun seeing you online, i would love to thank you for adding me to the staff team and promoting me :D You've done alot for the server and i think that everyone here appreciates that! I will always call you Kobeef but we need a way of talking cause i do want to keep in touch <3

It's a sad loss and i hope you go far and do well in life <3

~Tqzz

p.s I cry ;(
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
Sad day ;w;

Thank you kobeer for every thing you have done and for being a good community manager. :) You will forever be a legend <3 Gonna miss ya, wish we talked more. Good luck with whatever you do in the future and ya better come back on once in a while!

Tearss ;w;

Hey!

I am just here for a month now, but it was really nice working with you. Sad to see you leaving.
I would really like to thank you for your hard work past years.

Wish you the best!

Brady

Arpen

Donator
This hurts, when you told me you were resigning from community manager I was really upset but I understand your reasoning and I hope you all the best in the future man, Thank you for being there for me and supporting me, I’ve learnt how to become a professional staff member because of you, I’ve staffed servers for many years but from your knowledge and your advice has made me the respectable member on this server and I can’t thank you enough, Not only were you like a friend but you were a brother to me. You’ve taught me alot and I’ll cherish all the memories we had x

I’m gonna miss all the countless skywars games we’ve played and how you’ve managed to beat me on all of them, I’ll always remember the amazing banter between us and our skype calls. Thank you for always respecting my opinions as staff and giving fair and unbiased judgement. Your legacy will live on :)

Lots of love
Dansors

Ps. Congratulations on your promotion @iBrady I look forward to see how you manage this server and continue making Foxcraft a better server for us

TheCooldude087

Friend
Donator
We will all miss you. Good luck in life and I hope to see you around every so once in a while. I enjoyed working with you and I would really like to appreciate the opportunity you gave me with the position on staff. You where a great staff and helpful to the community. I would also like to wish Brady the best of luck in his new position I think he will do great and I cant wait to see what happens next. I can say that you are deffinetly one of my top 3 most favorite staff that has ever been on this server and I was so happy to see you come back. How ever all good things must come to an end. :(
Good bye Kobeer

-TheCooldude087

P.S. here is a picture to remember

Attachments

Yoahi

Donator
Dear Kobeer,

I want to personally thank you for all the times you helped me while on the staff team. I know i'd not have been around on the team or the community for as long as I have without you. You've helped me time after time and in return I feel like I could never repay the debt, but I want you to know how grateful I am to you. I think I was only able to hear that sexy voice one time, but never got to see that sexy face. You better keep in touch with me, man! Good luck with life and all the things life throws at you. I know you'll do great as you already are :)

Love you lots
-Owen

I'm going to really miss you, thanks for giving me the opportunity on the staff team and I wish all but the best for you in your future. <3

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Bye

Not tryna throw any shade or **** but seems like all the staff are resigning. We need long-term, active staff that won't resign a month after being staff (cough @_Arktic :p cough Yenti)

Anyways remember last time you resigned with Executor. Was sad than. Kinda sad now (even though we don't really like each other)

By far the scariest thing I've see on Halloween.

Gonna miss you though, I can't imagine you not being a staff member. Thank you for your contributions to Foxcraft and your dedication!
<3

It's been a pleasure having you here. I used to look up to you to become a staff member when I first joined Foxcraft. (only got hpatrol and guard tho lol) Sucks to see you leave man. I could never improve your profile picture :(. Anyways, don't let your house of cards fall down. Farewell!

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator
Sad days indeed, I have to say things just won't be the same without you around, but all good things must come to an end. You were a hell of a CM man, you'll be missed. Thank you for all you've done for Foxcraft, and thank you personally for all the help you've gave me. I hope you come back one day old friend, I wish you the best.

Awe Bye Kobeer even tho we rarley talked you were always so nice and Im glad we became friends even though if I bothered you at 3am to plant a tree, I hope you still come on sometimes and we can still talk

The title doesn't lie. As of today, I am resigning from Community Manager of Foxcraft. My job entailed managing the staff team and managing donation support. It will certainly be weird not managing those 2 aspects of Foxcraft anymore, especially since I have been on the staff team for around a total of 5 years. It will be even more weird not being a staff member anymore, but it is best I leave. As it is, I am trying to handle all the work school throws at me, maintain a social life, wake up every morning at 5:30am in order to get to weightlifting practice, and visit my ailing grandmother every Saturday. All of this has made it hard to fulfill my job as Community Manager, which is why I thought it best to step down. @iBrady will be taking over my job as Community Manager, and will become the all-around Manager. This means that on top of handling bug reports, suggestions, updates to all servers, etc., he will take over donation support as well as becoming the Manager of the staff team. I am sure you all wish him the best of luck with his new role, and I hope that by having a more active person in this rule, general efficiency of the entire server will increase.

I would like to follow tradition about thanking all the people who have helped me, but there is literally no one since I've been here so long. I've taught, guided, and helped countless staff members in a multitude of areas over the years, so I should be getting a lot of praise (how's that for humble? xD). But I do want to thank @cloakfox for allowing me to be an integral part of this server. I've learned so much over my time as staff, and I want to thank you for putting up with my annoyance and not demoting me, or at the very least telling me to shut up when I deserved it.

Knowing how ingrained Foxcraft has been in my life, it'll be hard to total disband it. That's why I'll still be lurking around the forum and on Discord. So you'll still be able to reach me.

It's very hard saying goodbye to a teach that I've been with for so long. But I must go. I thank all of the staff members that I've been with throughout the years. Whether you were exemplary or were demoted, you've all been very nice to me (except Figgins123 but he was demoted around 3.5 years ago) and I want to thank you for all the work you put into staffing. You have all taught me something, and I will always hold a special place for you in my heart. And finally, I want to thank the players. You guys are the reason any of us are here today, so on behalf of the entire Staff team, we thank you for your dedication!!!
Reebok fun time.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip

Status
Not open for further replies.