Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well im not sure what to say as the greatest foxcaft player is now leaving. You've been there from the beginning and helped everyone ever way humanly possible. You don't have to be humble, for all the work you have done you server owner+ (don't demote me Leon =D). You've truly been a great friend and without I wouldn't have gotten where I am today. You stuck by my side even when I was an annoying prick a couple years ago lol. You definitely have had a huge impact and one of the reasons Foxcraft is still going today. Will miss you mate, I wish you luck in your life with getting those gains and my best wishes for your grandmother. Ill catchya around boyo =D <3

vcqx

Donator
Banned #22
KOBEER UR LEAVING ME ZOMBIE NUUUUUU IM ACC SAD UR LEAVING LONGEST STAFF MEMBER ON THE TEAM DEDICATED 5 YEARS OF HIS LIFE GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE

Gxrm

Known Member
I wish you the best of luck in your future @11kobeer , You were a great Staff member that showed positive attitude in every incident you had undertaken! Great Staff member and I hope to talk or see you around sometime :)

~Gxrm

I know we've talked like twice, but I'mma miss the hell out of you!

Thanks for everything man.

ProGio767

Friend
Donator
Thanks for everything you did for Foxcraft. good luck in the future <3

Ps: Cya next helper apps ;)

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
The title doesn't lie. As of today, I am resigning from Community Manager of Foxcraft. My job entailed managing the staff team and managing donation support. It will certainly be weird not managing those 2 aspects of Foxcraft anymore, especially since I have been on the staff team for around a total of 5 years. It will be even more weird not being a staff member anymore, but it is best I leave. As it is, I am trying to handle all the work school throws at me, maintain a social life, wake up every morning at 5:30am in order to get to weightlifting practice, and visit my ailing grandmother every Saturday. All of this has made it hard to fulfill my job as Community Manager, which is why I thought it best to step down. @iBrady will be taking over my job as Community Manager, and will become the all-around Manager. This means that on top of handling bug reports, suggestions, updates to all servers, etc., he will take over donation support as well as becoming the Manager of the staff team. I am sure you all wish him the best of luck with his new role, and I hope that by having a more active person in this rule, general efficiency of the entire server will increase.

I would like to follow tradition about thanking all the people who have helped me, but there is literally no one since I've been here so long. I've taught, guided, and helped countless staff members in a multitude of areas over the years, so I should be getting a lot of praise (how's that for humble? xD). But I do want to thank @cloakfox for allowing me to be an integral part of this server. I've learned so much over my time as staff, and I want to thank you for putting up with my annoyance and not demoting me, or at the very least telling me to shut up when I deserved it.

Knowing how ingrained Foxcraft has been in my life, it'll be hard to total disband it. That's why I'll still be lurking around the forum and on Discord. So you'll still be able to reach me.

It's very hard saying goodbye to a teach that I've been with for so long. But I must go. I thank all of the staff members that I've been with throughout the years. Whether you were exemplary or were demoted, you've all been very nice to me (except Figgins123 but he was demoted around 3.5 years ago) and I want to thank you for all the work you put into staffing. You have all taught me something, and I will always hold a special place for you in my heart. And finally, I want to thank the players. You guys are the reason any of us are here today, so on behalf of the entire Staff team, we thank you for your dedication!!!
Was only a matter of time huh?
Well good luck buddy, I'm sure you did a lotta good for Fox as you did for me whilst I was staff, wish you luck on your later avenues of life!

Awh sad to see you go. Thanks for all the things you did for Foxcraft and i will miss you. Also thanks for giving me the opportunity to be a staff member. Good Luck with everything in life and i hope to see you around sometime!:p

The title doesn't lie. As of today, I am resigning from Community Manager of Foxcraft. My job entailed managing the staff team and managing donation support. It will certainly be weird not managing those 2 aspects of Foxcraft anymore, especially since I have been on the staff team for around a total of 5 years. It will be even more weird not being a staff member anymore, but it is best I leave. As it is, I am trying to handle all the work school throws at me, maintain a social life, wake up every morning at 5:30am in order to get to weightlifting practice, and visit my ailing grandmother every Saturday. All of this has made it hard to fulfill my job as Community Manager, which is why I thought it best to step down. @iBrady will be taking over my job as Community Manager, and will become the all-around Manager. This means that on top of handling bug reports, suggestions, updates to all servers, etc., he will take over donation support as well as becoming the Manager of the staff team. I am sure you all wish him the best of luck with his new role, and I hope that by having a more active person in this rule, general efficiency of the entire server will increase.

I would like to follow tradition about thanking all the people who have helped me, but there is literally no one since I've been here so long. I've taught, guided, and helped countless staff members in a multitude of areas over the years, so I should be getting a lot of praise (how's that for humble? xD). But I do want to thank @cloakfox for allowing me to be an integral part of this server. I've learned so much over my time as staff, and I want to thank you for putting up with my annoyance and not demoting me, or at the very least telling me to shut up when I deserved it.

Knowing how ingrained Foxcraft has been in my life, it'll be hard to total disband it. That's why I'll still be lurking around the forum and on Discord. So you'll still be able to reach me.

It's very hard saying goodbye to a teach that I've been with for so long. But I must go. I thank all of the staff members that I've been with throughout the years. Whether you were exemplary or were demoted, you've all been very nice to me (except Figgins123 but he was demoted around 3.5 years ago) and I want to thank you for all the work you put into staffing. You have all taught me something, and I will always hold a special place for you in my heart. And finally, I want to thank the players. You guys are the reason any of us are here today, so on behalf of the entire Staff team, we thank you for your dedication!!!
@iBrady rip jou slaap je moet alles doen xd sad to lose @11kobeer since i joined Foxcraft you was there to help me Thanks for all and have fun in your life !<33
[doublepost=1509545719,1509545649][/doublepost]
Awh sad to see you go. Thanks for all the things you did for Foxcraft and i will miss you. Also thanks for giving me the opportunity to be a staff member. Good Luck with everything in life and i hope to see you around sometime!:p
Hahah noep p-helper

Defol

Donator

ffhhhhh. The memory I most remember on fox, was the first time you banned me 3 years ago on kitpvp for hacking :p. You have been an incredible staff member, all through your career helping me get my vip+ rank all those years ago, and giving me advice on my time as helper. You were the staff I looked up to the most, and who was big daddy in the staff team. All the current helpers/mods/admins/demoted staff all respect you, and always will as will I. I know I had my reasons for demotion, (I still question it lol), but your help was the biggest influence on me, and I learned lots from you. Yet I still let you and the other staff members down, which I will not forget. You gave me too many warnings as my time on helper, it just broke my heart even more when I left all of you. - Have a great life 22reebok xd.

planecool

Friend
Donator
What to say, what to say

Like everyone else has said, it is very sad to see you go kobeer. It has been one hell of a ride, and the community will not be the same without you. I'm glad that your sticking around on the forums and look forward to talking. Thank you so much for all you have done for Foxcraft and the forums over the years. You will be dearly missed and not forgotten. I hope school goes well and that life works out for you. I always looked up to you as staff, and long before I was staff you were all that big man at the desk that told people what to do. Thank you so much for the advice you have given me when i was staff, and when I wasn't. There's not much else to say, other than you have been much more than a "friend" to me and Foxcraft.

~Planecool

SoYannick

Dedicated Member
ohh no:(

Thank you kobeer for every thing you did for me and for Foxcraft.
I want to thank you for recommending me for helper and for mod.
I cant believe Foxcraft has to work without you in these hard times.
Good luck with everything you do in the future and I hope to you around!
You are the most loyal staff Member fox ever had.

Greetz, SoYannick, your biggest fan :D <3

Status
Not open for further replies.