Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

[Redex] Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redex_

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Jumping on the bandwagon, if I forget you, I'm very sorry. The title says it all:

@LenniCraftMC
You were my first proper friend on Foxcraft and we were the best skywars team around. We go a long way back and have many memories from when we both were staff, faction-mates and in sloth squad. Thanks for the good times!

@cloakfox
You were the person who saw my potential back when I was just a HPatrol and promoted me to trial staff, I can never repay you for the great friends, amazing opportunities and skills I learned from my time on the staff team. Your server was a gateway to other opportunities and taught me how to moderate, enforce and develop rules and polices and detect when a player is using a hacked client (et cetera).

@connor12568
Although our strong personalities clashed on more than one occasion, I still thing of you as a wise elder of the community, you're very intelligent and were a very motivated, competent leader of the staff team. The work you've done for the server is enjoyed by many everyday.

@jayxkrazies & @jaycarp2
Jesse and Jaime, you are both lovely people and helped the server a great deal over the past years. Jesse, in particular is one of the most committed and dedicated people I've ever met, it's amazing how long she has been here and how much she's done for us all.

@iRobot_
Ireland represent whoo!! You're also one of the longest serving member of the community that's still around today. We have good memories together throughout the past years and you were a member of the sloth squad! Keep hopping on, bunny bot.

@xExecutorx and @11kobeer
You are mentioned together because my comments are applicable to both of you. You are both very dedicated and intelligent people that I look up to, I'm grateful for the work you have both done for the community!

@Qrypt
Micm! You're back on the staff team I see, you're very capable and knowledge in cheat detection, we both have done lots of work for the server in ridding it of hackers and we can be proud of our accomplishments. Best HPatrols xo

@Baest
Ricks back on the staff team yooo. It's great to see you're still around after all this time! You're a really genuine, funny guy that I look up to as a person.

@SuperAnimeCraft
You're a genuine, nice person that's an OG community member. You're so talented and successful at making your intros and we've had some good memories!

Rest of sloth squad
Although the squad has well and truly died, we had top banter and you're all great people and I wish you all success in everything you do.

If I left you out and you want me to do a TBH for you, PM me and I'll answer all honestly.

Jumping on the bandwagon, if I forget you, I'm very sorry. The title says it all:

@LenniCraftMC
You were my first proper friend on Foxcraft and we were the best skywars team around. We go a long way back and have many memories from when we both were staff, faction-mates and in sloth squad. Thanks for the good times!

@cloakfox
You were the person who saw my potential back when I was just a HPatrol and promoted me to trial staff, I can never repay you for the great friends, amazing opportunities and skills I learned from my time on the staff team. Your server was a gateway to other opportunities and taught me how to moderate, enforce and develop rules and polices and detect when a player is using a hacked client (et cetera).

@connor12568
Although our strong personalities clashed on more than one occasion, I still thing of you as a wise elder of the community, you're very intelligent and were a very motivated, competent leader of the staff team. The work you've done for the server is enjoyed by many everyday.

@jayxkrazies & @jaycarp2
Jesse and Jaime, you are both lovely people and helped the server a great deal over the past years. Jesse, in particular is one of the most committed and dedicated people I've ever met, it's amazing how long she has been here and how much she's done for us all.

@iRobot_
Ireland represent whoo!! You're also one of the longest serving member of the community that's still around today. We have good memories together throughout the past years and you were a member of the sloth squad! Keep hopping on, bunny bot.

You are mentioned together because my comments are applicable to both of you. You are both very dedicated and intelligent people that I look up to, I'm grateful for the work you have both done for the community!

@Qrypt
Micm! You're back on the staff team I see, you're very capable and knowledge in cheat detection, we both have done lots of work for the server in ridding it of hackers and we can be proud of our accomplishments. Best HPatrols xo

@Baest
Ricks back on the staff team yooo. It's great to see you're still around after all this time! You're a really genuine, funny guy that I look up to as a person.

@SuperAnimeCraft
You're a genuine, nice person that's an OG community member. You're so talented and successful at making your intros and we've had some good memories!

Rest of sloth squad
Although the squad has well and truly died, we had top banter and you're all great people and I wish you all success in everything you do.

If I left you out and you want me to do a TBH for you, PM me and I'll answer all honestly.
I enjoyed reading your positive thread. Nice.

iRobot_

Friend
Donator
Banned #7
Aye, I was your skywars bud too. Great memories. You were such a good staff. Also the first Irish staff (Woooooahhhhhh up the Irish). Sloth squad memories oh my... They're just the best. Even though you were in barely any of the calls at the time because you didn't have a mic they were always the funniest like the conversations. *Cough* ryanator575 *Cough*

xExecutorx

Friend
Donator

@LenniCraftMC

@cloakfox

@connor12568

@jayxkrazies & @jaycarp2

@iRobot_

@Qrypt

@Baest

@SuperAnimeCraft

Rest of sloth squad

Hey man,

I appreciate your comment bro, I really do. That means a lot (no ****) man, thank you! We've known each other for quite some time now, and I've gotta say that you're one hell of a dude (and one hell of a staff member at another server which I will not mention, but hopefully, you pick up on it) Thanks again man!

Banned #13
"best skywars team around" I remember reking you both and you calling me a b*tch lol, but you were always the best HPatrol around! Rick was never a staff until now though.

Redex_

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #14
"best skywars team around" I remember reking you both and you calling me a b*tch lol, but you were always the best HPatrol around! Rick was never a staff until now though.
No, Rick has been a hpatrol and guard in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.