Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Raiding on Survival!

Do you want raiding on survival again?

• Yes!

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • No!

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friend
Donator
My point: Try sticking your head into things that actually matter to you.
This does concern me as it affects the future of the server
They can do a Lan world with their friends if they don't want raiding and the pvp is up to the host
What about online friends, you need to be in the same home or on the same internet connection in order to play on lan.

Thread starter #64

What about online friends, you need to be in the same home or on the same internet connection in order to play on lan.
Affects it in a major great way you mean? Survival will literally have 25-40 players a day if raiding gets added back. Just like it did in 1.7.. When raiding was removed the player count dropped to 5-20 players a day (rarely 20)

Yeah, do you see the voting poll? Raiding is in favor. The "future" of our server includes what players want. In this case, raiding. Can you understand that?

Thread starter #67
i think cloakfox should make two separate survival servers. One that allows raiding and one for pussies.. I mean one for people who just want to "build"

I would love to see the comparison between the player counts...

Thread starter #71
that what you guys really want is something called HCF (hard core factions)
No we want 1.7 way of Foxcraft survival... Not ******* factions.. Why can't you get it through your thick skull that we're still here debating because we don't want to play factions. There's a huge ******* difference.. Read my comment where I explain the differences. I don't feel like re saying it

Oh really? So now I find out that the Survival we used to know has a different name? Because when I joined the server a certain server that included raiding was called "Survival." Unless I'm hallucinating?

Banned #73
Well I'm sorry if YOU don't like me however I assure you there are people that do. Also if you're going to say about how it's my opinion then talk trash about it don't even bother.
>mfw I notice that this _diabolical_ creature is still a helper

see wat i did der

Raiding is for factions not survival...
If you added Raiding to survival it would pretty much become factions
Main point of factions is raiding buddy i don't know if you know how to play it but its mostly raiding
Not true, griefing came from survival, raiding came from factions
[doublepost=1460649914,1460649575][/doublepost]
now you're speaking of HCF (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
) Start with nothing but a fishing rod and ranks reduce death ban time
You were saying all that stuff is the difference between factions and survival when that's not really the case. I stated that there's 2 kinds of factions, tnt and hardcore, Foxcraft has tnt but their survival is sort of like hardcore factions (more or less)
[doublepost=1460665414,1460665371][/doublepost]
That's because pvp mechanics and such was messed up
can't, they capped clicking and removed block hitting
[doublepost=1460669137,1460668914][/doublepost]
If you want to destroy everything someone has learn to cannon and go play tnt factions
Posts like these are why we need dislike / disagree buttons.

Raiding was a pastime in survival it made people fear you, then it got removed because of the protection which was bs, they should of just made ConnorsVille 2.0, and it never would of went to this ****..

Friend
Donator
Raiding was a pastime in survival it made people fear you, then it got removed because of the protection which was bs, they should of just made ConnorsVille 2.0, and it never would of went to this ****..
incase you haven't noticed, there's no Connor here

Status
Not open for further replies.