Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Raiding on Survival!

Do you want raiding on survival again?

• Yes!

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • No!

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #41
Again you guys just don't get it do you? Basically you're saying
Finding a base,taking their items,leaving = factions?
No...
Factions has
  • Playervaults
  • Kits
  • Crates
  • Shops
  • Economy
  • Factions (teams basically)
  • Claiming
  • More complex style of raiding
  • Creeper eggs
  • Commands like /warp,/enderchest,/top,/fix, and some more just can't think of all of them
A close vanilla survival would have
  • Survival-ish commands like sethome and tpa
  • None of the stuff included above
You see? We want it to be mostly legit. No automatic kits or enderchest that can easily be accessed,no playervaults so you can just store all your good stuff in it,no money, nothing! We want a close vanilla survival server. In real life if you were surviving from a zombie apocalypse wouldn't you be surviving from other HUMANS too PLUS the zombies and natural things that occur? How does it make it more survival-ish if you're just adding claiming that basically makes it creative plots? Even mobs can't do anything to grief homes because it's basically a creative plot that no one can touch unless you allow them to. Destroying stuff and taking people's stuff does not automatically mean factions. I understand you wake up the next morning all your hard work is gone. But the claiming plugin allows people to build so close to spawn without having to adventure to find a nice spot to build. That's what makes it boring. You don't really have to do anything. Make a house,claim it, get rich. Then what? That's why survival is so dead. Because after you build,claim,then get rich, there's nothing really left..
[doublepost=1460661904,1460661556][/doublepost]
Im sorry but if you want a factions 2.0 please feel free to leave.
For your information I do play survival so don't say stuff without the facts and just because you don't like me and just because I disagree doesn't mean you need to reply with a wall of salt.
And if cloakfox ever does add raiding back...

you're on my naughty list

Friend
Donator
Yes.. if they'd both even be survival, that doesn't mean that one should have less of Survival than the other.. They should both have the Survival aspect of them, and not a slash between Factions and the KitPvP vaults with a small part of Survival in it. Survival should be vanilla, and if somehow raiding makes Survival suddenly Factions, that's idiotic talk, there's no way adding things such as vaults and deathbans would help stop crossing the line between the separate servers.
deathbans don't make it any less survival, it's just more hardcore/permadeath
[doublepost=1460665090,1460664960][/doublepost]
Again you guys just don't get it do you? Basically you're saying
Finding a base,taking their items,leaving = factions?
No...
Factions has
  • Playervaults
  • Kits
  • Crates
  • Shops
  • Economy
  • Factions (teams basically)
  • Claiming
  • More complex style of raiding
  • Creeper eggs
  • Commands like /warp,/enderchest,/top,/fix, and some more just can't think of all of them
A close vanilla survival would have
  • Survival-ish commands like sethome and tpa
  • None of the stuff included above
You see? We want it to be mostly legit. No automatic kits or enderchest that can easily be accessed,no playervaults so you can just store all your good stuff in it,no money, nothing! We want a close vanilla survival server. In real life if you were surviving from a zombie apocalypse wouldn't you be surviving from other HUMANS too PLUS the zombies and natural things that occur? How does it make it more survival-ish if you're just adding claiming that basically makes it creative plots? Even mobs can't do anything to grief homes because it's basically a creative plot that no one can touch unless you allow them to. Destroying stuff and taking people's stuff does not automatically mean factions. I understand you wake up the next morning all your hard work is gone. But the claiming plugin allows people to build so close to spawn without having to adventure to find a nice spot to build. That's what makes it boring. You don't really have to do anything. Make a house,claim it, get rich. Then what? That's why survival is so dead. Because after you build,claim,then get rich, there's nothing really left..
[doublepost=1460661904,1460661556][/doublepost]
And if cloakfox ever does add raiding back...

you're on my naughty list
Not 100% true, yet again there's more than 1 game modes in the genre factions, tnt and hardcore. Hardcore has death bans, death till raidable, no kits, no /home /spawn ect only /f home

Thread starter #43
deathbans don't make it any less survival, it's just more hardcore/permadeath
[doublepost=1460665090,1460664960][/doublepost]
Not 100% true, yet again there's more than 1 game modes in the genre factions, tnt and hardcore. Hardcore has death bans, death till raidable, no kits, no /home /spawn ect only /f home
I was talking about normal survival not hardcore lol

Dim

Banned #44
There were ways to protect your **** when raiding was a thing, you know what effect raiding will have? It'll make people be more ******* smart and not put their bases out in the ******* open. It'll make survival interesting and thrilling, and actually have a point to protecting your base, instead of this pussy claiming. I started this server back in 2012 on survival, and it went downhill since 1.7 was over. #MakeSurvivalGreatAgain

Friend
Donator
I was talking about normal survival not hardcore lol
You were saying all that stuff is the difference between factions and survival when that's not really the case. I stated that there's 2 kinds of factions, tnt and hardcore, Foxcraft has tnt but their survival is sort of like hardcore factions (more or less)
[doublepost=1460665414,1460665371][/doublepost]
There were ways to protect your **** when raiding was a thing, you know what effect raiding will have? It'll make people be more ******* smart and not put their bases out in the ******* open. It'll make survival interesting and thrilling, and actually have a point to protecting your base, instead of this pussy claiming. I started this server back in 2012 on survival, and it went downhill since 1.7 was over. #MakeSurvivalGreatAgain
That's because pvp mechanics and such was messed up

Dim

Banned #46
You were saying all that stuff is the difference between factions and survival when that's not really the case. I stated that there's 2 kinds of factions, tnt and hardcore, Foxcraft has tnt but their survival is sort of like hardcore factions (more or less)
[doublepost=1460665414,1460665371][/doublepost]
That's because pvp mechanics and such was messed up
Well then cloak should fix them

Thread starter #47
People are just gonna say
"WELL I WANT TO MAKE FARMS AND BUILD ON LAND TO LIVE WITH MY FRIENDS, PLAY FACTIONS IF U WANT RAIDINF"

Dim

Banned #48
It's not even raiding that much as greifing...You know the ******* thrill/rush you get from absolutely DESTROYING an enemies base? Like i'm not talking about taking **** out of chests but I mean like MASS SCALE destruction, lava, fire, tnt, all their animals killed, their pets slaughtered, and signs left mocking them...That is one of the best feelings you can get, crushing an enemy...

Thread starter #49
It's not even raiding that much as greifing...You know the ******* thrill/rush you get from absolutely DESTROYING an enemies base? Like i'm not talking about taking **** out of chests but I mean like MASS SCALE destruction, lava, fire, tnt, all their animals killed, their pets slaughtered, and signs left mocking them...That is one of the best feelings you can get, crushing an enemy...
I think you made cloak against raiding even more but SO TRUE LOL

boyy when I got my hands on bananasugarbombs base in 1.7 all that was in my head was DESTRUCTION

Friend
Donator
Well then cloak should fix them
can't, they capped clicking and removed block hitting
[doublepost=1460669137,1460668914][/doublepost]
If you want to destroy everything someone has learn to cannon and go play tnt factions

Thread starter #51
If you want to destroy everything someone has learn to cannon and go play tnt factions
we ******* get it. Just stop saying "go play factions"

Banned #52
You don't even play Survival so I don't understand why you care?

Not true, griefing came from survival, raiding came from factions
[doublepost=1460649914,1460649575][/doublepost]
now you're speaking of HCF (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
) Start with nothing but a fishing rod and ranks reduce death ban time
Actually thanks for bringing up griefing because that was ALSO a part of Survival when they first made Minecraft the first game-mode they made was Survival not Factions therefore when they made multiplayer they made Raiding and Griefing possible in Survival then came Factions with a more complex form of raids and griefing to make it fun. Thanks for being a hater <3

Anyways guys clearly the majority vote YES for Raiding to be added I think the point of this thread is over no need to be arguing over something you aren't going to play (this goes for the people arguing just for the sake of it then at the end you wont even see them join Survival).

Friend
Donator
Actually thanks for bringing up griefing because that was ALSO a part of Survival when they first made Minecraft the first game-mode they made was Survival not Factions therefore when they made multiplayer they made Raiding and Griefing possible in Survival then came Factions with a more complex form of raids and griefing to make it fun. Thanks for being a hater <3

Anyways guys clearly the majority vote YES for Raiding to be added I think the point of this thread is over no need to be arguing over something you aren't going to play (this goes for the people arguing just for the sake of it then at the end you wont even see them join Survival).
Actually, factions came out as a simple land claiming plugin, it because a bit advanced with 1 stacks and stuff like that, but it didn't get serious until 1.5, in that update tnt came out ignited from a dispenser, with this came the tunneling effect, one shotting, mass sand stacking, fusioning and a few others. at one point factions was just a group land protection plugin :)
[doublepost=1460671562,1460671537][/doublepost]
Then why tf do you care?
Do you have a hobby of wasting your time, or what?
Because I play this server? just not survival in specific

Just saying but for those that don't want Raiding go to Creative that way you won't get Raided because basically you are ruining a perfectly good Survival server and Surviving from nothing or go to Single player or a Lan world with your friends for NO raiding. Anyways you are not Surviving from anything here.

Actually, factions came out as a simple land claiming plugin, it because a bit advanced with 1 stacks and stuff like that, but it didn't get serious until 1.5, in that update tnt came out ignited from a dispenser, with this came the tunneling effect, one shotting, mass sand stacking, fusioning and a few others. at one point factions was just a group land protection plugin :)
Exactly! LMAO. You don't play survival. The thread is about survival.
If you need glasses go to the eye doctor.

Banned #59
*facepalm*

Friend
Donator
Just saying but for those that don't want Raiding go to Creative that way you won't get Raided because basically you are ruining a perfectly good Survival server and Surviving from nothing or go to Single player or a Lan world with your friends for NO raiding. Anyways you are not Surviving from anything here.
there's no pvp or co-op in singleplayer
I'm not exactly seeing your point here

Status
Not open for further replies.