Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Raiding on Survival!

Do you want raiding on survival again?

• Yes!

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • No!

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Yes or No, would you like cloakfox to add raiding back on survival????
Poll closes in 5 days

Vote

Thread starter #4
Diabolical's *** probably voted no. He doesn't even play survival I don't know what his issue is..

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
We need to allow some sort of protection against this, though. TNT can't blow people's stuff up, can it? :eek:

YUS! Great idea, just cross your fingers it's accepted even though the voting poll clearly shows raiding is in favor. . ;p

Thread starter #15
Main point of factions is raiding buddy i don't know if you know how to play it but its mostly raiding
We, the survival players do not want all the extra **** that comes with factions. We prefer a server as close to vanilla as possible along with raiding to add more fun to the game. Buddy..

Lol these Faction kids don't know when to butt out idk why they are on a Survival thread and the rabdoms who been on the server for a week and think they own the place @MagiMarble you don't even play Survival so gtfo.
@MasterSniper Factions isnt the only thing with raiding if you take raiding away it is no longer Survival because who would you be surviving from it's multiplayer not single player survival you need raiding. Factions is just a more complex form of raiding

We, the survival players do not want all the extra **** that comes with factions. We prefer a server as close to vanilla as possible along with raiding to add more fun to the game. Buddy..
Lol these Faction kids don't know when to butt out idk why they are on a Survival thread and the rabdoms who been on the server for a week and think they own the place @MagiMarble you don't even play Survival so gtfo.
@MasterSniper Factions isnt the only thing with raiding if you take raiding away it is no longer Survival because who would you be surviving from it's multiplayer not single player survival you need raiding. Factions is just a more complex form of raiding

Why are you guys so mad? xD Is this post not for people to post their opinions?

Anyway, I think raiding would be pretty cool, but there should be ways to keep your stuff safe. If I came across a base when no one was on on, I could just waltz in and take their stuff. Perhaps something like tnt should be enabled instead of the ability to use claimed chests, doors, etc.

i played survival for over 4months m8888

Status
Not open for further replies.