Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #22
Aight , so most of ya'll may know me as PureGoldenMonkey or the annoying kid down the street pissing everyone off. So this thread is just to let everyone know that their dreams have come true , basically me quitting. Imma make this a long thread because I'm hot asf. So first , I would like to thank Cloakfox for ignoring my msg that I sent bout 3months ago. Secondly , I'd like to thank those kids who helped me out in many different ways , basically everyone on the server. Thank you kids. I also wanna thank the staff team for tolerating my *** and most importantly being biased coz im hot. Aight i'm sick of typin , imma just get straight to the point. Most importantly I'd like to thank everyone who has supported me through my journey in minecraft , cloakfox for making this possible ( still noob doe) staff team for being friendly and lenient on my bans ( ily) friends who I made in my minecraft journey , ily 2 ( except @GhostlyAnarchy , he's a weirdo) and yeah , that's it , I might be coming on just to say hi once in a while , if you wanna find me imma be on csgo / steam / skype/discord so hmu. Credits : @C2Obezerk @Jacques1616 @ Combining_ @montanna01 @GalaxyWolfFTW @Proify @Bleachsoda @Melaniee_ @UgurGamingNL @kefin0_0 @Peytonb56 @Jaywiz @Dansors ( bought my first rank ily) @bomber261 ( hmu kid) @cloakfox @Vlastyz @Slabo @snoopysims @_Killstreak_ @Eftro ( random) @Ksmudger @Shafiq @rizkyrulz ( scum) @StrafeDiamonds @flipperogalbin @MatureEnough @Starsky03 @Freakerie @ProbationZ @Prototype_yuro @Diabetus_Fetus @PigmanArmy @MasterSniper @SprinkledDonut @ninjastar27 @RedTheFox999 @TheBeastly00 @OneGhostMan @itsBambe @NUD3 @Kyus_ @xExecutorx @DooD_AB @AgentDunneBoktor @affe2007 @Ronster_ @Pdiddy31 @udennick @TochTom @Treuno @Defol @ThePowerOfSix @Minnebok123 @Chullo @JaydosPlays @stewie3008 @EVAN ( ily ) @ShadowKiller @Billlz0r . aight my brain died sorry if i didn't tag those who deserve it , but thanks anyway . and one for the last time , Peace.
btw if u wanna hmu my skype is ' PureIsDaddy' ( from singapore , its nicked so its easier for ya'll )
Discord : Pure#3741
Steam : PureDepression ( with my minecraft skin as prof pic)

Mechz

Friend
Donator
You'll be missed for sure, it was fun playing skywars with you and kitpvp on another server. You've been around for such a long time and it's sad to see you go

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator
Well god damn, time to cue the Titanic music. Why? Idk, maybe halo music would work...eh I'll figure something out

vcqx

Donator
Banned #30
Pure i'll miss you as ive known you for a few years now and always enjoyed playing with you!

dis kid u do dis. you're my spoderman... i love you bby cya man have fun in life. we will speak somehow idk we will see. <3

Aight , so most of ya'll may know me as PureGoldenMonkey or the annoying kid down the street pissing everyone off. So this thread is just to let everyone know that their dreams have come true , basically me quitting. Imma make this a long thread because I'm hot asf. So first , I would like to thank Cloakfox for ignoring my msg that I sent bout 3months ago. Secondly , I'd like to thank those kids who helped me out in many different ways , basically everyone on the server. Thank you kids. I also wanna thank the staff team for tolerating my *** and most importantly being biased coz im hot. Aight i'm sick of typin , imma just get straight to the point. Most importantly I'd like to thank everyone who has supported me through my journey in minecraft , cloakfox for making this possible ( still noob doe) staff team for being friendly and lenient on my bans ( ily) friends who I made in my minecraft journey , ily 2 ( except @GhostlyAnarchy , he's a weirdo) and yeah , that's it , I might be coming on just to say hi once in a while , if you wanna find me imma be on csgo / steam / skype/discord so hmu. Credits : @C2Obezerk @Jacques1616 @ Combining_ @montanna01 @GalaxyWolfFTW @Proify @Bleachsoda @Melaniee_ @UgurGamingNL @kefin0_0 @Peytonb56 @Jaywiz @Dansors ( bought my first rank ily) @bomber261 ( hmu kid) @cloakfox @Vlastyz @Slabo @snoopysims @_Killstreak_ @Eftro ( random) @Ksmudger @Shafiq @rizkyrulz ( scum) @StrafeDiamonds @flipperogalbin @MatureEnough @Starsky03 @Freakerie @ProbationZ @Prototype_yuro @Diabetus_Fetus @PigmanArmy @MasterSniper @SprinkledDonut @ninjastar27 @RedTheFox999 @TheBeastly00 @OneGhostMan @itsBambe @NUD3 @Kyus_ @xExecutorx @DooD_AB @AgentDunneBoktor @affe2007 @Ronster_ @Pdiddy31 @udennick @TochTom @Treuno @Defol @ThePowerOfSix @Minnebok123 @Chullo @JaydosPlays @stewie3008 @EVAN ( ily ) @ShadowKiller @Billlz0r . aight my brain died sorry if i didn't tag those who deserve it , but thanks anyway . and one last time , Peace.
I agree You 100%

Thread starter #35
dis kid u do dis. you're my spoderman... i love you bby cya man have fun in life. we will speak somehow idk we will see. <3
will miss you 2 my dood , pce <3
[doublepost=1502172661,1502172618][/doublepost] shut up kid no one likes u p.s i quickdropped ur boyfriend _itzdivine_ so suck it

Status
Not open for further replies.