Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Oneblock Vulcan Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Hello Foxcraft community!

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their time on our server or in the community in general.

Today I am happy to announce that we will be adding an extra oneblock server to our network called "Oneblock Vulcan". This new oneblock server will offer the same core features as the current oneblock setup we have. There are a few key differences on oneblock Vulcan such as vanilla enchantments and hard difficulty instead of normal.

The current (older) oneblock server will get renamed to Oneblock Glacier. As some have already noticed the pvp area has already received an update to better match the name of the server earlier this week.

Oneblock ranks will work on both oneblock servers. Crate keys, minions and other stuff will get send to both oneblock servers. (this does not work retroactively, on old purchases)

Oneblock Vulcan is set to release on 16-04-2021 @ 6PM CEST

Hope to see you at launch!

Last edited:

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their time on our server or in the community in general.

Today I am happy to announce that we will be adding an extra oneblock server to our network called "Oneblock Vulcan". This new oneblock server will offer the same core features as the current oneblock setup we have. There are a few key differences on oneblock Vulcan such as vanilla enchantments and hard difficulty instead of normal.

The current (older) oneblock server will get renamed to Oneblock Glacier. As some have already noticed the pvp area has already received an update to better match the name of the server earlier this week.

Oneblock ranks will work on both oneblock servers. Crate keys, minions and other stuff will get send to both oneblock servers. (this does not work retroactively, on old purchases)

Quistion, i have FoxKing on glacier, do i have than foxking on vulcano???

Status
Not open for further replies.