Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

New Helpers

Status
Not open for further replies.

11kobeer

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Hey, Everyone!

I am excited to announce the new Helpers. Out of 82 applications made, 9 have been accepted:

@C2Obezerk
@icebreaker1
@_Arktic
@SoYannick
@ProbationZ
@TheCooldude087
@Melaniee_
@iSquishy_
@Tqzz

I would like to thank everyone who made an application for taking the time to do so. It was hard to pick people this round, thus why it took a week.

Not everyone will agree with this list. However, please respect these new Helpers and show them your support.

For those who were not accepted, I hope this does not change your view on Foxcraft. Some common reasons people were denied was that a player was not too active on the server and/or forum, did not have an application that met usual standards, and/or needed time to mature. If you feel you may fit into any of categories, I would recommend you correct any of these and re-apply!

I would like to give a special shout-out to some of the staff that helped me very much during this process: @Yoahi, @Justinc2522, @Ronster_, and @TotalMM. I would like to publicly thank you guys for helping me! I could not have done this without you.

Good luck to all the new Helpers!
- 11kobeer

Last edited:

noby

Donator
Banned #15
**** MAX YOU GOT ACCEPTED TO GG MY BOY @TheCooldude087
[doublepost=1505523624,1505523562][/doublepost]
What bout me :(
jks xddd
You said you were quitting and 3 days later applied
[doublepost=1505523751][/doublepost]MAX I SWEAR IF YOU GET DEMOTED FIRST IM GONNA **** U UP

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
**** MAX YOU GOT ACCEPTED TO GG MY BOY @TheCooldude087
[doublepost=1505523624,1505523562][/doublepost]
You said you were quitting and 3 days later applied
[doublepost=1505523751][/doublepost]MAX I SWEAR IF YOU GET DEMOTED FIRST IM GONNA **** U UP
Things changed, life changed, bad days etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.