Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

New Helpers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned #27
Dang, I really like the new round of helpers. Congrats everyone! :)
[doublepost=1505529913,1505528065][/doublepost]The staff team list is about to be thicc

Congratulations to everyone who made it this round! I agree with almost every one of these helpers for once lol

WimPamPet

Hey, Everyone!

I am excited to announce the new Helpers. Out of 82 applications made, 9 have been accepted:

@C2Obezerk
@icebreaker1
@_Arktic
@SoYannick
@ProbationZ
@TheCooldude087
@Melaniee_
@iSquishy_
@Tqzz

I would like to thank everyone who made an application for taking the time to do so. It was hard to pick people this round, thus why it took a week.

Not everyone will agree with this list. However, please respect these new Helpers and show them your support.

For those who were not accepted, I hope this does not change your view on Foxcraft. Some common reasons people were denied was that a player was not too active on the server and/or forum, did not have an application that met usual standards, and/or needed time to mature. If you feel you may fit into any of categories, I would recommend you correct any of these and re-apply!

I would like to give a special shout-out to some of the staff that helped me very much during this process: @Yoahi, @Justinc2522, @Ronster_, and @TotalMM. I would like to publicly thank you guys for helping me! I could not have done this without you.

Good luck to all the new Helpers!
- 11kobeer
Congratz everyone! Shoutout to Staff <3

Banned #31
Who even is thecooldude and arktic? and soyannick?

Besides that, congrats to the new helpers who only play a server.

Don't get demoted in a week now :)

Congratz on the helper applies rando's. i really like the new staff team. special congratz to @Melaniee_ , Dit is je kans om te laten zien dat je een goede admin kan worden :) succes <3

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
Welcome to the team. Time to make sure you all don't cram yourselves on one server and trigger the hell out of me. Also you must provide me with a daily dank meme as a part of your staff thing otherwise uhm, I'll hack your toaster I guess.

Hey, Everyone!

I am excited to announce the new Helpers. Out of 82 applications made, 9 have been accepted:

@C2Obezerk
@icebreaker1
@_Arktic
@SoYannick
@ProbationZ
@TheCooldude087
@Melaniee_
@iSquishy_
@Tqzz

I would like to thank everyone who made an application for taking the time to do so. It was hard to pick people this round, thus why it took a week.

Not everyone will agree with this list. However, please respect these new Helpers and show them your support.

For those who were not accepted, I hope this does not change your view on Foxcraft. Some common reasons people were denied was that a player was not too active on the server and/or forum, did not have an application that met usual standards, and/or needed time to mature. If you feel you may fit into any of categories, I would recommend you correct any of these and re-apply!

I would like to give a special shout-out to some of the staff that helped me very much during this process: @Yoahi, @Justinc2522, @Ronster_, and @TotalMM. I would like to publicly thank you guys for helping me! I could not have done this without you.

- 11kobeer
concrats @SoYannick

Hey, Everyone!

@C2Obezerk
@icebreaker1
@_Arktic
@SoYannick
@ProbationZ
@TheCooldude087
@Melaniee_
@iSquishy_
@Tqzz

- 11kobeer
wow it looks like hole desecrator got helper xd

Status
Not open for further replies.