Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

New Helpers

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I sign up for staff too?
[doublepost=1505559111,1505559074][/doublepost]Hoe kan ik mezelf ook registreren voor staff

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
How can I sign up for staff too?
[doublepost=1505559111,1505559074][/doublepost]Hoe kan ik mezelf ook registreren voor staff
You will have to wait until Helper Applications re-open again, in the mean time keep active and non toxic :)

hi i'm parkif
can i have an unban on your server
my minecraft name is parkifgames or gamer_parkif
plzz
may I
then you're a boss
I would like to splinter on your server
I have a ban on your server
greetings parkif

Hey, Everyone!

I am excited to announce the new Helpers. Out of 82 applications made, 9 have been accepted:

@C2Obezerk
@icebreaker1
@_Arktic
@SoYannick
@ProbationZ
@TheCooldude087
@Melaniee_
@iSquishy_
@Tqzz

I would like to thank everyone who made an application for taking the time to do so. It was hard to pick people this round, thus why it took a week.

Not everyone will agree with this list. However, please respect these new Helpers and show them your support.

For those who were not accepted, I hope this does not change your view on Foxcraft. Some common reasons people were denied was that a player was not too active on the server and/or forum, did not have an application that met usual standards, and/or needed time to mature. If you feel you may fit into any of categories, I would recommend you correct any of these and re-apply!

I would like to give a special shout-out to some of the staff that helped me very much during this process: @Yoahi, @Justinc2522, @Ronster_, and @TotalMM. I would like to publicly thank you guys for helping me! I could not have done this without you.

Good luck to all the new Helpers!
- 11kobeer
Hmm. This is a good list. Congrats to all the new Helpers!

Status
Not open for further replies.