Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
And before you read this DO NOT leave hate comments they will all be reported and if you're against me than put it nicely in comment section. So like yesterday I got exposed ooooooo!! but thats me XD!! Im just going to own up to this. Unlike GlazedBear. So yea that was me and I still act the same way. Im not going to lie and say "im not the same person anymore,that was three months ago" but no I still act the same, but I really think its funny because just in the morning of 3/15/2016 I posted a thread called "Confessing..." when I posted that thread I told everyone on prison that it was up. Then for doing that I was told by GlazedBear that posting that thread and telling everyone on Foxcraft prison that the thread post was up that I was milking as much drama as possible out of this situation. Then GlazedBear posted the thread "EXPOSED". I was laughing hysterically because he told everyone and spammed it in Skype chats and probably on prison that the thread post was up. And also in my other threads i was called a hypocrite its like YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.... XD and for the people who are going to stand on his side i doesn't matter because you know how he acts and if you're going to lie for him whatever. But I would really like to stop the drama and thanks. Thank you for reading!!

Attachments

Gone

I wouldn't, I would just start bringing in the grenades and guns, I ain't going to stand there and miss out on the fun. Lmao.

Archyn

From my perspective, this is rather uncalled for. It's evident all parties detest one another, so really it would be best if everyone ignore everyone. For what reason should this aimless argument continue? Everyone will retaliate, and there is no victor.

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator
I've never understood kids and there means to attack others and hate on others on a minecraft forums page...like call me an idiot but that's just down right ******* pathetic...

Status
Not open for further replies.