Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Leaving...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So I've been thinking lately and I will be quitting but I will be coming back but overall my experience has been amazing guys and I love this server but at the moment Baseball is taking up my schedule and ya. I will be back in a couple on months or so but also I've lost interest in playing so taking this long break might also help me get back into the game, well anyways good bye and Ill pop on the forums and server a bit (mostly forums) But anyways good bye and people below know what they did for me <3

@DontPaanic
@cloakfox
@11kobeer
@Pricus ♆
@iCryBaby_
@Krosi
@DontLie
@jayxkrazies
@connor12568 :p

So many more people but I honestly have to write them all I have to go I will still skype people a bit, not a lot but a bit, anyways release your salty comments below, or the nice ones. Bye <3

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
So I've been thinking lately and I will be quitting but I will be coming back but overall my experience has been amazing guys and I love this server but at the moment Baseball is taking up my schedule and ya. I will be back in a couple on months or so but also I've lost interest in playing so taking this long break might also help me get back into the game, well anyways good bye and Ill pop on the forums and server a bit (mostly forums) But anyways good bye and people below know what they did for me <3

@DontPaanic
@cloakfox
@11kobeer
@Pricus ♆
@iCryBaby_
@Krosi
@DontLie
@jayxkrazies
@connor12568 :p

So many more people but I honestly have to write them all I have to go I will still skype people a bit, not a lot but a bit, anyways release your salty comments below, or the nice ones. Bye <3
Awww... See you in a while, then. :/
Good luck with baseball.

Status
Not open for further replies.