Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Introduction

What is your favorite sport to play/watch?

• Basketball

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Baseball/Softball

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Volleyball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swimming/Diving

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Track/Cross Country

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Football

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Lacrosse

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Gynmastics/Dance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other.. (i.e lacrosse, golf, hockey, gymnastics ect.)

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Soccer

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey guys,
Most of you all know me, but for those who don't, I guess I'll make an introduction thread to explain some useless information about me because why not.

• IGN/Name/Age: My IGN is jayxkrazies, but feel free to call me Jesse. I am also currently 16 years old.
  • Minecraft Past: I first joined Minecraft in March of 2014 when I was introduced to it by my twin sister/retired staff member @jaycarp2 or Jaime. We both joined Foxcraft together on April 5, 2014 as it was the first ever multiplayer server we ever joined. I also joined the forums (now technically "old forums" lol) on what I believe was June 11, 2014.
  • Servers I played on: When I first joined Foxcraft the first server I played on was skyblock which I no lifed so hard you won't even believe. For the most part I only played skyblock, but when I felt like switching it up a little I went to factions where I met most of the friends I currently have. My favorite servers currently are, of course, skyblock and also prison.
  • Rank: The first rank I bought was VIP on my birthday, then later on I upgraded to skyfox and then shadowfox. Once I started playing factions I met my current friend Garrett (McJagga31) who bought me the foxking randomly so I appreciated that a lot <3 I am currently a staff member/administrator on the server, so if you have any problems feel free to PM me or find me in game.
  • Sports: In the past I used to do swim and volleyball, but I didn't have enough time to play those so the two sports I play at the moment are basketball and softball. In case you're wondering (probably not) my softball position is catcher.
  • Random Info:
-Favorite Food/Drink: Pizza and Yellow Gatorade
-Favorite Color: Pink
-Favorite Music Genre: Trap and Rap
-Favorite Artists: Drake (obviously) and probably Justin Bieber because I can't think of anything else.
so don't judge.
-Favorite Subject: Chemistry
-Hobbies: Sports, playing video games, watching streams/youtube videos, and watching anime.
-Favorite Youtubers: GradeAUnderA, Leafyishere, and FaZe Adapt.
-Favorite Actors: Will Ferrell and Johnny Depp.
-Favorite Movie/TV Show: Blades of Glory and The Walking Dead or The Blacklist.
-Favorite Song (will change of course): Birdy- Not about angels (Tr3ybeatz Remix)

Can't really think to anything else because I am pretty boring lmao, but I'll add to it if I think of anything else. It's going to be a bit confusing to get used to the new forums, but hopefully I can adjust. I'm also really busy with school at the moment so I may be a bit inactive, but if you have any questions about anything, please post something on my profile/PM me and I'd be happy to help <3

Last edited:

Serity

Known Member
Favourite sport? Basketball. We made it to cities and came in second.
I'm a 6'2 PG and I'll dunk on anyone who's reading this thread.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Hey guys,
Most of you all know me, but for those who don't, I guess I'll make an introduction thread to explain some useless information about me because why not.

• IGN/Name/Age: My IGN is jayxkrazies, but feel free to call me Jesse. I am also currently 16 years old.
  • Minecraft Past: I first joined Minecraft in March of 2014 when I was introduced to it by my twin sister/retired staff member @jaycarp2 or Jaime. We both joined Foxcraft together on April 5, 2014 as it was the first ever multiplayer server we ever joined. I also joined the forums (now technically "old forums" lol) on what I believe was June 11, 2014.
  • Servers I played on: When I first joined Foxcraft the first server I played on was skyblock which I no lifed so hard you won't even believe. For the most part I only played skyblock, but when I felt like switching it up a little I went to factions where I met most of the friends I currently have. My favorite servers currently are, of course, skyblock and also prison.
  • Rank: The first rank I bought was VIP on my birthday, then later on I upgraded to skyfox and then shadowfox. Once I started playing factions I met my current friend Garrett (McJagga31) who bought me the foxking randomly so I appreciated that a lot <3 I am currently a staff member/administrator on the server, so if you have any problems feel free to PM me or find me in game.
  • Sports: In the past I used to do swim and volleyball, but I didn't have enough time to play those so the two sports I play at the moment are basketball and softball. In case you're wondering (probably not) my softball position is catcher.
  • Random Info:
-Favorite Food/Drink: Pizza and Yellow Gatorade
-Favorite Color: Pink
-Favorite Music Genre: Trap and Rap
-Favorite Artists: Drake (obviously) and probably Justin Bieber because I can't think of anything else
so don't judge.
-Favorite Subject: Chemistry
-Hobbies: Sports, playing video games, watching streams/youtube videos, and watching anime.
-Favorite Youtubers: GradeAUnderA, Leafyishere, and FaZe Adapt.

Can't really think to anything else because I am pretty boring lmao, but I'll add to it if I think of anything else. It's going to be a bit confusing to get used to the new forums, but hopefully I can adjust. I'm also really busy with school at the moment so I may be a bit inactive, but if you have any questions about anything, please post something on my profile/PM me and I'd be happy to help <3
Hey, Jesse! Nice to see that you're on the new forums. :eek: I didn't know Jaycarp was your sister! I love Rap also, and Drake is cool. I enjoy softball, but I play soccer.

Thread starter #13
ty ty :]
Hey, Jesse! Nice to see that you're on the new forums. :eek: I didn't know Jaycarp was your sister! I love Rap also, and Drake is cool. I enjoy softball, but I play soccer.
Surprised you didn't know the tbh hahaha. But I totally forgot to add soccer to the list, my bad! I was always so bad at it though, I literally quit the first day I played it.
Yay the best new kid is here :D
You already know <3

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
ty ty :]

Surprised you didn't know the tbh hahaha. But I totally forgot to add soccer to the list, my bad! I was always so bad at it though, I literally quit the first day I played it.

You already know <3
:D Thanks! I just used "Football" as Soccer. It's a really different sport, but I enjoy it because I was raises playing it.

Hey Jayxkrazies! Welcome to the Forums! I know I am going for a long shot but it's worth a chance, I was wondering if I can join your Skyblock! I don't have an island because someone blew it up. I have joined a island but I got kicked and lost all my gear. I like Skyblock and if you invite me I would get back into it :)
[doublepost=1457395331,1457395290][/doublepost]
Favourite sport? Basketball. We made it to cities and came in second.
I'm a 6'2 PG and I'll dunk on anyone who's reading this thread.
Wow you are tall xD

Serity

Known Member
Hey Jayxkrazies! Welcome to the Forums! I know I am going for a long shot but it's worth a chance, I was wondering if I can join your Skyblock! I don't have an island because someone blew it up. I have joined a island but I got kicked and lost all my gear. I like Skyblock and if you invite me I would get back into it :)
Wow you are tall xD
Not tall. The Centre on my team is 6'8. I'm one of the shortest on my team.

Thread starter #20
Wow you are tall xD
Yeah you can join if you want haha. I just recently made a new one because I lost my old one so it needs some work if you're willing.

Status
Not open for further replies.