Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

[Info] How to start??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Nederlands

Vaak krijg zie ik de vraag langs komen van mensen die niet weten hoe ze moeten beginnen. Ik blijf deze ook gewoon altijd beantwoorden maar ik dacht ik maak er ook even een forum post van dan kunnen mensen het ook gewoon zelf.

Wat doe je als je de server joint?
Als je de server joint dan doe /ob om je "One block" aan te maken vervolgens kom je op je One block. Vervolgens hak je het blok onder je weg, nee je valt er niet doorheen omdat het blok respawnt dit blok is ook je level hoe vaker je het blok breekt hoe hoger level je wordt. Er zijn 11 "levels" (We noemen ze Phases)
Plains
Underground
Winter
Ocean
Jungle
Swamp
Dungeon
Desert
The Nether
Plenty
Desolation
The End

Wat nu?
Na een tijdje krijg je ook dieren op je eiland aan het begin denk je messchien o wat leuk maar je komt er al gauw achter dat het toch best wel krap begint te worden op je eiland.... Wat je dan kan doen zijn 2 dingen 1 je killt al je dieren en gaat gewoon veder of je geeft al je begin recources uit aan een hok. Let wel op dat je ongeveer alles wat je maakt 3/4 blokken vanaf je One block maakt want in the Phase van ocean komen er monster die veel water plaatsen waardoor er een 3/4 x 3/4 kapot kan gaan en daarom raad ik aan om er gelijk omheen te bouwen (dit heb ik niet gedaan en heb er veel spijd van gehad). Je krijgt als het goed is ook een villerger die zou ik ergens opsluiten en zorgen dat je er mee kan gaan traden die doe je door zijn beroep aan te passen (zie plaatje onderin).

LET OP!!!
Creepers doen ook schaden aan je land.

Als je dood gaat verliez je je spullen!

Dit is de basis wat je moet weten van oneblock!

English

I often get the question from people who don't know how to start. I always keep answering them but I thought I'd make it into a forum post so people can do it themselves.

What do you do when you joint the server?

If you do the server joint then do /ob to create your "One block" then you come to your One block. Then you chop the block below you, no you do not fall through because the block respawnt this block is also your level the more often you break the block the higher level you become. There are 11 "levels" (We call them Phases)

Plains
Underground
Winter
Ocean
Jungle
Swamp
Dungeon
Desert
The Nether
Plenty
Desolation
The End

Now what?

After a while you also get animals on your island at the beginning you may think oh what fun but you soon find out that it's getting pretty cramped on your island.... What you can do then are 2 things 1 you killt all your animals and just feather or you spend all your initial resources on a loft. Note that you make about everything you make 3/4 blocks from your One block because in the Phase of ocean there will be monsters that place a lot of water so a 3/4 x 3/4 can break down and that's why I recommend to build around it right away (I didn't do this and had a lot of regret for it). You'll also get a skinner if it's okay I'd lock him up somewhere and make sure you can trade with him by adjusting his profession (see picture at the bottom).

PLEASE NOTE!!!!!
Creepers also do damage to your land.
If you die you'll lose your stuff!

This is what you need to know about the basics off oneblock!

there is to less information to make a chestshop can you help me the rest of the game is so good so this is no hate
pls give me more info

Status
Not open for further replies.