Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I'm Moving On....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello foxcrafters,

I've been around on this server for 2 1/2 years, many have been longer but i honestly couldn't care, 2 years or more is a long time, I've met so many different people across different parts within Fox. I would like to like some of my irl friends that actually introduced me to the server. So i'm now quitting fox, and minecraft sort of, depends if my friends want me to play with them. Besides, i'm going to mention a lot of people who i've got know across Foxcraft;

@cloakfox Thankyou for making this server, i've been in a couple of calls with you and they were fun n all, good luck with the server for the future!

@Avatarking_ One of my older bros, we've had so many memories and so much that we know about each other, of course i'll stay in contact and I will always be here if needed! love you older bro <3 Will miss you loads!

@Ronster_ Ronn!!! bby! We've had a hella lot of memories aswell, your are also like an older brother (like avy) and I hope we stay in touch because you have always made me laugh <3 Will miss you so much!

@Snaz_ Sn(azzzz) i love you! We haven't spoken that much recently and its really upsetting to be honest, but I will always remember the times we pranked Total (Papito) with Pancakes and rainbow hula hoops <3

@TotalMM Ayyy Papii, I've known you since you've joined the server, I helped you become more known within creative with your strip club xd you were always a good friend and always great to talk to, Good Luck with everything!

@Remierik Known u for a while too, you're a good pvper and it was nice to be good mates :)

@shastaredwolf Emmaaaa, Ups then downs, then were at the middle, you're my soccer buddy and we could just insult one another and not care, it was great having someone close and i won't forget the times we have had :)

@jnocero Who r u again?

@Mechz Mechh, my swedish hoe! i'm gonna miss those whipping wars on snapchat but we've had good times like giving avy and shadow talks about periods XD

@ProGio767 Er, nice knowing u

@iStrqfeL Hoe hoee!!!! I've known u roughly since i've been on Foxcraft, always shipped me with people cause ur annoying like that, but we've had good memories and i wont forget :)

@Yoahi Hey Stinky, thanks for all the good times, the crap times, and the helpful times! will miss you just like everyone else :)

@Rashidullah I'm calling u Jaywiz cause im savage but.. the calls we did have were great and it was nice to know you and all the good times we had!

@Faast James, james ,james, You probably won't look at the forums, but you're the one of the best friends i've had here (sorry others) thanks for the good times and the sad times but the good will power over those!
miss you loads and love you like a younger brother <3

@DontLiee Stalker person that likes pretty much everything after a while, nice knowing u!

*All People i've met on creative 2 years ago*

It was lit when i was 13 lol, thanks for those memories even tho like all u guys quit!

*All people i've met on sglacier*

Most of u quit but thanks for all supporting my nugget addiction and all u dutch kids still trigger me and all the beef, it was great thanks for the memories!

*All people i've met on kitpvp*

Most of u are probably better at pvp then me but i don't care! Thanks for all the fun and stupid memories i've got cause they were good times and all the rage :) and if u got killed by me... how did i do that XD

*All people i've met on factions*

I loved the beef and all the fights that i didn't take part in and how useless i really was XD thanks for more memories

Thanks Foxcraft for the past few years, I know i've missed alot of people but you should know by now that its effort to type, thankyou and will miss you all for the great memories and all the beef :)

I've mainly quit due to starting college and being outside with my friends more and basically just growing up a little, but i'm still my crazy self!

(also those i added on snapchat.... I have removed everyone, message me on discord or whatever else you have in order to keep in touch!)

Goodbye Fox!

~Tqzz//Tazz
Rip Foxcraft need more players soo many guys are quitting rip rip rip

We will miss your fun talks, your nuggetlove and ..idk pretty much you. I wish you the best in life Taryn, we will never forget you. Love xx Ugur.

nO my partner on forest hills on the old kitpvp is leaving ;--; -1 less great member. You will be missed tons by the community, good luck!

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #34
Will miss you <3 Always nice to have you around! :) Hope to see you again one time!!
Thank you and I will visit but not for a while :)
Glad to have you in the community! Good luck in bigger and better things ! :p
thank you!
Rip Foxcraft need more players soo many guys are quitting rip rip rip
rip rip potato chip
I wish you good luck wherever life takes you Tqzz, all memories must come to an end. Good luck mate! ;)
cheers Justin, good luck on staffing :)
We will miss your fun talks, your nuggetlove and ..idk pretty much you. I wish you the best in life Taryn, we will never forget you. Love xx Ugur.
I'll miss you aswell xx
nO my partner on forest hills on the old kitpvp is leaving ;--; -1 less great member. You will be missed tons by the community, good luck!
im sorryyy, and thank you! And thanks for those kitpvp memories :)

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
Noooo T (azzz) ;-; gonna miss my azz on fox :( it's not gonna be the same. And we need to talk again we haven't talked in a while ♡ Gl with everything you do, wuv ya ♡♡

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #36
Noooo T (azzz) ;-; gonna miss my azz on fox :( it's not gonna be the same. And we need to talk again we haven't talked in a while ♡ Gl with everything you do, wuv ya ♡♡
I'm gonna miss you too azz <3 and we dooo needz to talk, good luck on staffing <3
[doublepost=1504016019,1504015622][/doublepost]Add me on steam if u want its Tazz with a picture of a cat in a blue thing XD

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
I'm gonna miss you too azz <3 and we dooo needz to talk, good luck on staffing <3
[doublepost=1504016019,1504015622][/doublepost]Add me on steam if u want its Tazz with a picture of a cat in a blue thing XD
I'll add ya when I get home ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.