Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

I'm Moving On....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
I will write you a message
Just wait till I get home and post the fattest paragraph in the existence of man.
(In car on the way home from holiday don't judge papi :> )

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #43
Yeah... Nice knowing you i will send some nuggets
Good good :)
[doublepost=1504055434,1504055268][/doublepost]
It was a pleasure to have you in our community, Smelly. We definitely had our ups and downs ranging from being close friends to hating eachother with a passion, but I'm glad in the end we ended on a good note. The times we spent together like making the museum or the family house, and even some of the calls we had, especially the one on New Years (Just forget the cringey parts of that call :p) were always a lot of fun and I'm thankful I had them with you. You were always an active player and I'm sure I can speak for many of us when I say I'm glad that I had the chance to meet and befriend you. Maybe sometime in the future you should hmu and tell me how life has been treating you :p Good luck on whatever you do next and have a wonderful life, Taryn. Goodbye~
Ik this is bad but I just read through it properly, and omg the cringe but they were good times and it was nice sharing them with you :)

TotalMM

Friend
Donator
Alrighty, paragraph time.
Tazz my disappointing child no. 2, you've been some gr8 banter across the server and have been a delight in comparison to certain other people I've had to deal with at times.
You're funny & quirky. But I don't like to talk cringe, I talk realism.
I assume this step forward is to get your head in the game with education and other such important things, which I ensure you will have the best of luck in. Though remember not to completely tire yourself out like I once did - working every day on work to pump out grades. Rather, strategically prioritise your GCSE subjects and such, so that you may have the highest success in the most important areas.
I'm sure we'll have contact again, Discord is always a safe haven, and I'll be appearing in my Frog Discord server more often than not, so you'll find me there.
Wish you all the best for the future.
If there's cringe, ignore it, we obviously have different standards of cringe.
Like, it took me around an hour to get through Jake Paul's "It's everyday bro" because my eyes kept watering due to the cringe. I have the tearjerking kinds cringe ykno?
Aaaaaaaaand
I don't know how to end a paragraph
I guess that works
Kind regards,
Total, your Papito

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #46
Alrighty, paragraph time.
Tazz my disappointing child no. 2, you've been some gr8 banter across the server and have been a delight in comparison to certain other people I've had to deal with at times.
You're funny & quirky. But I don't like to talk cringe, I talk realism.
I assume this step forward is to get your head in the game with education and other such important things, which I ensure you will have the best of luck in. Though remember not to completely tire yourself out like I once did - working every day on work to pump out grades. Rather, strategically prioritise your GCSE subjects and such, so that you may have the highest success in the most important areas.
I'm sure we'll have contact again, Discord is always a safe haven, and I'll be appearing in my Frog Discord server more often than not, so you'll find me there.
Wish you all the best for the future.
If there's cringe, ignore it, we obviously have different standards of cringe.
Like, it took me around an hour to get through Jake Paul's "It's everyday bro" because my eyes kept watering due to the cringe. I have the tearjerking kinds cringe ykno?
Aaaaaaaaand
I don't know how to end a paragraph
I guess that works
Kind regards,
Total, your Papito
<3 ofc I'll keep in touch, and I won't tire myself out on education :)

I personally never really had the pleasure of meeting you. But that doesn't take away what other people think of you.

You'll be missed, great aunt XD

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #50
I personally never really had the pleasure of meeting you. But that doesn't take away what other people think of you.

You'll be missed, great aunt XD
Awh that sucks xd ill miss you aswell even if idk who u r xd

Status
Not open for further replies.