Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
It's quite upsetting that i have to type this at 3:00am because the stupidity level in this community has risen and honestly i'm quite appalled by many players behaviour, Since when was it okay to hate on someone and constantly throw negativity just because it's something YOU didn't like, Who told YOU to speak on behalf of the community on what we like or dislike, I can guarantee you that many players quite like the new server updates and as usual there are players who don't which doesn't give anyones rights to speak behalf of anyone, Everyone is entitled to their opinion but when players cross the line and starts including everyone then i'm 100% against it.

Cloakfox aka Leon has to go through a lot of negativity just because it's something you didn't like or partially like, I think you're forgetting that Leon is not a Red Fox who somehow magically had the ability to learn how to code and play Minecraft, He's a human just like each and everyone else who is reading this, What are Humans prone to do? make mistakes it's our culture to make mistakes and to learn from them, Since most of the community are kids, i'll dumb this down for you. When you hand in your assignments or school papers to your teacher do you get "You should probably kill yourself", "You're an idiot i hope you never succeed in life", "What you've written is horrific, you should consider dropping out". You don't, They give you feedback and informations so when you re-submit your work you have a guideline and expectations to what the teacher expects from you so why is it okay to criticise Leon when no one is giving him constructive criticism just hate, You can't even deny looking at some of the threads who say "It's my opinion" when you only read hate after hate without any solutions or advice yet they expect so much.

The community is falling apart, It's not even Leon's fault anymore. Do you really think the community will magically fix itself when Leon and Affixes fixes World edit bug on creative? No it won't. If you really think that the community will improve when Leon and Affixes fixes bug is probably the stupidest thing i've heard and trust me i've heard many horrendous things in life. The community is falling apart because everyone is being selfish, nobody is working together it's just negativity after negativity. The community takes time to prosper and if you're not going to put the effort then don't expect it to last, We need to work together and provide effective and efficient information, advice and solutions to make our experience on the server worthwhile

This is for the players who are going on the "I'm quitting" bandwagon, You haven't left. You're still active either in-game or on the forums. Clearly this server means something to you if you keep returning in a week so instead of having a 8 year old tantrum on how this server is **** why don't you use that energy to type in a little extra and give solutions and things you like to see in your favourite server.

To conclude this post because some players are too self absorbed to care about anyone else and are less likely to read this because they can't find a single word that they can use to bash Leon or Affixes with, I just want everyone to understand that in life you can't expect things to happen, You need to work for them in this instance, If you want an update or dislike something don't create a hate thread make a suggestions and private message Leon about it, You can also contact him on Skype. I won't give that out if Leon wishes to share it he will comment below but you can't expect things to happen if you're not going to try or put in any effort. It doesn't matter if you've been in this community when it first started to if you're only been on less than a day, Share positivity and be nice.

*To those players who continue to show loyalty to this community i congratulate you on being the mature ones, It's quite easy to point out players that are actually mature and who just has a facade and are immature.

Thank you for reading this, If you have a opinion share it down below unless it's hate than i'd like a staff member to remove them. I don't tolerate negativity on my profile nor on my threads, Thank you.

Yeah, it's a pretty serious issue and & I'm really disgusted at how people think they can just insult a hard working Adult just because they themselves couldn't speak up and address their issue with the update to Cloak himself, instead they go and talk behind his back about how the server is failing due to him, which it ain't there are many issues on Foxcraft that need fixing and I doubt any are Cloaks fault and can be fixed relatively easily, Cloak is only ONE person he can't do everything so just give him patience and eventually the server will be fixed.

Thread starter #3
Yeah, it's a pretty serious issue and & I'm really disgusted at how people think they can just insult a hard working Adult just because they themselves couldn't speak up and address their issue with the update to Cloak himself, instead they go and talk behind his back about how the server is failing due to him, which it ain't there are many issues on Foxcraft that need fixing and I doubt any are Cloaks fault and can be fixed relatively easily, Cloak is only ONE person he can't do everything so just give him patience and eventually the server will be fixed.
Few players are acting like a 5 year old brat if they scream loud enough the staff will obey them, Yet they try to use proper grammar and correct other players spelling but can't seem to find time to actually address the issue and give feedback on updates

Instead of telling us what the problems are, as they are pretty obvious, maybe the players should tell us how to fix them. But don't go posting 16 different threads because honestly, it doesn't help.

Few players are acting like a 5 year old brat if they scream loud enough the staff will obey them, Yet they try to use proper grammar and correct other players grammar but can't seem to find time to actually address the issue and give feedback on updates
Mhm, yeah and those that hate on Cloaks updates rarely ever know everything about the update and are just posting about ONE thing in the update that they dislike and then they classify the update as a whole "Bad".

I think Leon and Affixes (and most staff in general) are mature enough to handle the hate and not get upset about it

Thread starter #8
I think Leon and Affixes (and most staff in general) are mature enough to handle the hate and not get upset about it
Its not really about how a staff member can handle the hate which is remarkably outstanding and I applaud every staff member for that but it's more the fact that players are now forming hate groups just to bash someone for their hard work, Players are spreading inaccurate informations and giving other players wrong information to join the hate band-wagon, Trying to create threads to promote hate on someone and using key-words to hype them up and having them agree which is rather disgusting

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
In my opinion I think people have the right to express what they think, I agree they should do it in an appropriate manner and be mature with what they have to say. I agree that if you have a list of problems that you back it up with evidence and provide solutions. (Don't want to start arguments it's just an opinion.)

Banned #10
It's actually so disappointing to see this community turn to ****, first there were the massive post farmers which was already annoying AF and now there are players saying: "I quit because this server sucks" etc. yet they're still to find on the server. Instead of 'quitting' and running away from the problem, your problem, why not try to fix it? If you don't succeed just go with it. It's a minecraft server for multiple players, not everybody can be happy and find this server "perfect". As for @Dansors creating this thread, you deserve a medal of some kind idk, I cannot add anything more to this thread it's straight out perfect, for ME at least.

It's quite obvious the community needs fixing & that we need a lot more mature players in general, If you've been on Foxcraft as long as me & @Baest then you'd know what we are talking about.

Thread starter #12
In my opinion I think people have the right to express what they think, I agree they should do it in an appropriate manner and be mature with what they have to say. I agree that if you have a list of problems that you back it up with evidence and provide solutions. (Don't want to start arguments it's just an opinion.)
Everyone is entitled to their opinion but when players cross the line and starts including everyone then i'm 100% against it.

It's actually so disappointing to see this community turn to ****, first there were the massive post farmers which was already annoying AF and now there are players saying: "I quit because this server sucks" etc. yet they're still to find on the server. Instead of 'quitting' and running away from the problem, your problem, why not try to fix it? If you don't succeed just go with it. It's a minecraft server for multiple players, not everybody can be happy and find this server "perfect". As for @Dansors creating this thread, you deserve a medal of some kind idk, I cannot add anything more to this thread it's straight out perfect, for ME at least.
Thanks for the feedback buddy appreciate it :)
It's just sad to see players behave so immature I'm quite stunned

T

triraz

I didn't read any of that, but can you make it short and like tell me..? xDD Sorry dansors, but not in the mood for reading class
-long story short?-

Thread starter #14
I didn't read any of that, but can you make it short and like tell me..? xDD Sorry dansors, but not in the mood for reading class
-long story short?-
Read, If you're not going to read then don't reply it's simple as ABC

I think our community is great, not falling apart either. It's just a few bad apples that "speak" for the community.

I simply ignore these users. And I will move on with improving the server, wich in my oppinion is going great apart for a few small bugs, that had happened.

Thread starter #17
I think our community is great, not falling apart either. It's just a few bad apples that "speak" for the community.

I simply ignore these users. And I will move on with improving the server, wich in my oppinion is going great apart for a few small bugs, that had happened.
It's quite annoying to see the negative players speaking behalf of the community. Definitely looking forward to the new update on Skywars! Great job! :)

Just because he is a hard working adult does not mean others should not be respected either everyone deserves the same respect. (Just saying)

T

triraz

I already read the first few lines, Ok m8.. you wrote something
'just because you don't like it'
oo man.. It's not only me who doesn't like AAC.. everyone in kitpvp ******* hates AAC.. and cloak just simply ignores it

Banned #20
I already read the first few lines, Ok m8.. you wrote something
'just because you don't like it'
oo man.. It's not only me who doesn't like AAC.. everyone in kitpvp ******* hates AAC.. and cloak just simply ignores it
Could you stop whining about AAC already. We get it you don't like AAC. But I want to ask you this question "AAC that kicks hackers 24/7 or being kicked a couple time because you were lagging".

Status
Not open for further replies.