Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #21
Just because he is a hard working adult does not mean others should not be respected either everyone deserves the same respect. (Just saying)
We are talking about Cloakfox, so it made sense for Ghost to type that. It's obvious that everyone deserves the same amount of respect but this was mainly for Leon himself.

T

triraz

Could you stop whining about AAC already. We get it you don't like AAC. But I want to ask you this question "AAC that kicks hackers 24/7 or being kicked a couple time because you were lagging".
Baest.. my friend.. hpatrols were the best ******* thing that happened to kitpvp and cloak washed it away and downloaded some shitty plugin that kicks everyone....I lost 3 p4 sets in kitpvp due to AAC.. and omg.. hacker gets kicked once.. *clap clap*
hpatrol would jail them then wait for staff to ban... no need for the shitty aac

Banned #23
Baest.. my friend.. hpatrols were the best ******* thing that happened to kitpvp and cloak washed it away and downloaded some shitty plugin that kicks everyone....I lost 3 p4 sets in kitpvp due to AAC.. and omg.. hacker gets kicked once.. *clap clap*
hpatrol would jail them then wait for staff to ban... no need for the shitty aac
You know HPatrol's have to be humans right? Here for they have lives and they could potentially not be online 24/7, you know what happens if they get added back(not 100% sure but 99% sure it will happen). People would complain that they're never online. Don't believe me? It's happening with guards at the moment and the same will happen with HPatrol's. Yes it's an good rank not gonna lie, but in my opinion AAC > HPatrol.

T

triraz

You know HPatrol's have to be humans right? Here for they have lives and they could potentially not be online 24/7, you know what happens if they get added back(not 100% sure but 99% sure it will happen). People would complain that they're never online. Don't believe me? It's happening with guards at the moment and the same will happen with HPatrol's. Yes it's an good rank not gonna lie, but in my opinion AAC > HPatrol.
an hpatrol once a week is much ******* better than a shitty plugin kicking and ruining everyone's time every single minute of every week of every month of every year.... Last time guards apps were opened.. connor accept 15 apps
Why not accept 10/11 trusted hpatrolers?

Banned #25
an hpatrol once a week is much ******* better than a shitty plugin kicking and ruining everyone's time every single minute of every week of every month of every year.... Last time guards apps were opened.. connor accept 15 apps
10/11 trusted not only do they have to be trusted, they have to have an eye for catcing hackers aswell, they need a recording software in order to report the hackers to staff, there goes so much time into that, AAC just simply costs 0 effort not does it take any time for staff.

Fanciness

Even though you say that, there will still be many players that need an HPatrol. The amount of staff on is never enough. Complaining about the AAC and how "shitty" it is will get you no where. Instead, handle it in a professional manner and maybe you will earn more of a say in the community.

T

triraz

10/11 trusted not only do they have to be trusted, they have to have an eye for catcing hackers aswell, they need a recording software in order to report the hackers to staff, there goes so much time into that, AAC just simply costs 0 effort not does it take any time for staff.
Hmmmmmm Is that supposed to be something hard for you? HAHAHAHAHAH o man.. this is funny.. xDD..
0 effort = ruining people's time
some effort = make everyone's time better? Maybe that should be one of Foxcraft goals..? Make people's time fun..?

Lol i can name you many many manny many people who could report hackers..
[doublepost=1458664132,1458664005][/doublepost]
Even though you say that, there will still be many players that need an HPatrol. The amount of staff on is never enough. Complaining about the AAC and how "shitty" it is will get you no where. Instead, handle it in a professional manner and maybe you will earn more of a say in the community.
This is a very big problem, besides all rest of problems on different servers.. This problem has been going the first day Hpatrols were removed and AAC being added..I swear.. even if reporting 1 player everyday from an hpatrol would be MUCH MUCH MUCH better than everyone getting kicked for no reason

It's quite upsetting that i have to type this at 3:00am because the stupidity level in this community has risen and honestly i'm quite appalled by many players behaviour, Since when was it okay to hate on someone and constantly throw negativity just because it's something YOU didn't like, Who told YOU to speak on behalf of the community on what we like or dislike, I can guarantee you that many players quite like the new server updates and as usual there are players who don't which doesn't give anyones rights to speak behalf of anyone, Everyone is entitled to their opinion but when players cross the line and starts including everyone then i'm 100% against it.

Cloakfox aka Leon has to go through a lot of negativity just because it's something you didn't like or partially like, I think you're forgetting that Leon is not a Red Fox who somehow magically had the ability to learn how to code and play Minecraft, He's a human just like each and everyone else who is reading this, What are Humans prone to do? make mistakes it's our culture to make mistakes and to learn from them, Since most of the community are kids, i'll dumb this down for you. When you hand in your assignments or school papers to your teacher do you get "You should probably kill yourself", "You're an idiot i hope you never succeed in life", "What you've written is horrific, you should consider dropping out". You don't, They give you feedback and informations so when you re-submit your work you have a guideline and expectations to what the teacher expects from you so why is it okay to criticise Leon when no one is giving him constructive criticism just hate, You can't even deny looking at some of the threads who say "It's my opinion" when you only read hate after hate without any solutions or advice yet they expect so much.

The community is falling apart, It's not even Leon's fault anymore. Do you really think the community will magically fix itself when Leon and Affixes fixes World edit bug on creative? No it won't. If you really think that the community will improve when Leon and Affixes fixes bug is probably the stupidest thing i've heard and trust me i've heard many horrendous things in life. The community is falling apart because everyone is being selfish, nobody is working together it's just negativity after negativity. The community takes time to prosper and if you're not going to put the effort then don't expect it to last, We need to work together and provide effective and efficient information, advice and solutions to make our experience on the server worthwhile

This is for the players who are going on the "I'm quitting" bandwagon, You haven't left. You're still active either in-game or on the forums. Clearly this server means something to you if you keep returning in a week so instead of having a 8 year old tantrum on how this server is **** why don't you use that energy to type in a little extra and give solutions and things you like to see in your favourite server.

To conclude this post because some players are too self absorbed to care about anyone else and are less likely to read this because they can't find a single word that they can use to bash Leon or Affixes with, I just want everyone to understand that in life you can't expect things to happen, You need to work for them in this instance, If you want an update or dislike something don't create a hate thread make a suggestions and private message Leon about it, You can also contact him on Skype. I won't give that out if Leon wishes to share it he will comment below but you can't expect things to happen if you're not going to try or put in any effort. It doesn't matter if you've been in this community when it first started to if you're only been on less than a day, Share positivity and be nice.

*To those players who continue to show loyalty to this community i congratulate you on being the mature ones, It's quite easy to point out players that are actually mature and who just has a facade and are immature.

Thank you for reading this, If you have a opinion share it down below unless it's hate than i'd like a staff member to remove them. I don't tolerate negativity on my profile nor on my threads, Thank you.
Yes. I feel sorry for them.

Fanciness

It's quite upsetting that i have to type this at 3:00am because the stupidity level in this community has risen and honestly i'm quite appalled by many players behaviour, Since when was it okay to hate on someone and constantly throw negativity just because it's something YOU didn't like, Who told YOU to speak on behalf of the community on what we like or dislike, I can guarantee you that many players quite like the new server updates and as usual there are players who don't which doesn't give anyones rights to speak behalf of anyone, Everyone is entitled to their opinion but when players cross the line and starts including everyone then i'm 100% against it.

Cloakfox aka Leon has to go through a lot of negativity just because it's something you didn't like or partially like, I think you're forgetting that Leon is not a Red Fox who somehow magically had the ability to learn how to code and play Minecraft, He's a human just like each and everyone else who is reading this, What are Humans prone to do? make mistakes it's our culture to make mistakes and to learn from them, Since most of the community are kids, i'll dumb this down for you. When you hand in your assignments or school papers to your teacher do you get "You should probably kill yourself", "You're an idiot i hope you never succeed in life", "What you've written is horrific, you should consider dropping out". You don't, They give you feedback and informations so when you re-submit your work you have a guideline and expectations to what the teacher expects from you so why is it okay to criticise Leon when no one is giving him constructive criticism just hate, You can't even deny looking at some of the threads who say "It's my opinion" when you only read hate after hate without any solutions or advice yet they expect so much.

The community is falling apart, It's not even Leon's fault anymore. Do you really think the community will magically fix itself when Leon and Affixes fixes World edit bug on creative? No it won't. If you really think that the community will improve when Leon and Affixes fixes bug is probably the stupidest thing i've heard and trust me i've heard many horrendous things in life. The community is falling apart because everyone is being selfish, nobody is working together it's just negativity after negativity. The community takes time to prosper and if you're not going to put the effort then don't expect it to last, We need to work together and provide effective and efficient information, advice and solutions to make our experience on the server worthwhile

This is for the players who are going on the "I'm quitting" bandwagon, You haven't left. You're still active either in-game or on the forums. Clearly this server means something to you if you keep returning in a week so instead of having a 8 year old tantrum on how this server is **** why don't you use that energy to type in a little extra and give solutions and things you like to see in your favourite server.

To conclude this post because some players are too self absorbed to care about anyone else and are less likely to read this because they can't find a single word that they can use to bash Leon or Affixes with, I just want everyone to understand that in life you can't expect things to happen, You need to work for them in this instance, If you want an update or dislike something don't create a hate thread make a suggestions and private message Leon about it, You can also contact him on Skype. I won't give that out if Leon wishes to share it he will comment below but you can't expect things to happen if you're not going to try or put in any effort. It doesn't matter if you've been in this community when it first started to if you're only been on less than a day, Share positivity and be nice.

*To those players who continue to show loyalty to this community i congratulate you on being the mature ones, It's quite easy to point out players that are actually mature and who just has a facade and are immature.

Thank you for reading this, If you have a opinion share it down below unless it's hate than i'd like a staff member to remove them. I don't tolerate negativity on my profile nor on my threads, Thank you.
Very well said.

Banned #30
Hmmmmmm Is that supposed to be something hard for you? HAHAHAHAHAH o man.. this is funny.. xDD..
some effort = make everyone's time better? Maybe that should be one of Foxcraft goals..? Make people's time fun..?
Trusted players that could report hackers?

Lol i can name you many many manny many people who could report hackers..
[doublepost=1458664132,1458664005][/doublepost]
This is a very big problem, besides all rest of problems on different servers.. This problem has been going the first day Hpatrols were removed and AAC being added..I swear.. even if reporting 1 player everyday from an hpatrol would be MUCH MUCH MUCH better than everyone getting kicked for no reason
So is this just you talking or anyone else because I only see you complaining about it...

T

triraz

Trusted players that could report hackers?
To be honest.. any, but just like not some new guy.. But like someone who has the ability to record hackers would be perfect ;)
So is this just you talking or anyone else because I only see you complaining about it...
You don't even play kitpvp, or don't even know the things going around there, so its easy for you to stay and disagree ^_^

To be honest.. any, but just like not some new guy.. But like someone who has the ability to record hackers would be perfect ;)

You don't even play kitpvp, or don't even know the things going around there, so its easy for you to stay and disagree ^_^
Uhm, for one I've been here since 2012 I've played Kitpvp & waiting for a H-Patrol to get on was annoying, no thanks

T

triraz

Uhm, for one I've been here since 2012 I've played Kitpvp & waiting for a H-Patrol to get on was annoying, no thanks
I've been also playing since 2013.. HMMMM I've never seen you on kitpvp + getting kicked every 2 minutes is also very annoying rather than waiting
[doublepost=1458664660,1458664618][/doublepost]
How about we just have HPatrol and AAC...
Why both when we can have 1? That's like saying.. I'll have 2 cars... in my garage, but I'll only use 1 and keep the other one until the dust makes it invis

I've been also playing since 2013.. HMMMM I've never seen you on kitpvp + getting kicked every 2 minutes is also very annoying rather than waiting
Why both when we can have 1? That's like saying.. I'll have 2 cars... in my garage, but I'll only use 1 and keep the other one until the dust makes it invis
Then both sides of this argument get what they want.

Thread starter #37
I'd like if you continued this discussion somewhere that's not on my thread thank you. If you want Hpatrol make a suggestion, if you like AAC removed make a suggestions rather than commenting under my thread because it won't get fixed if you're not going to make a suggestions

T

triraz

I'd like if you continued this discussion somewhere that's not on my thread thank you. If you want Hpatrol make a suggestion, if you like AAC removed make a suggestions rather than commenting under my thread because it won't get fixed if you're not going to make a suggestions
I already did.. Go sleep :D

Status
Not open for further replies.