Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Guard Applications?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So just to bring this upon @cloakfox and @Affixes were low on guards were only down to like 5 and which 1 is never on aka ThatsAurora and we barely have guards and Idk if Affixes knows about this rank but I think we should be opening the apps back up soon. (And no before all you give me ****, I am not just saying this just for me to be able to apply, and am just informing our owner/Head-Staff/Manager that guards are very low atm and we should picking up some new guards and opening apps.)
[doublepost=1457479459,1457478539][/doublepost]Does anyone else think they should come out?

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
So just to bring this upon @cloakfox and @Affixes were low on guards were only down to like 5 and which 1 is never on aka ThatsAurora and we barely have guards and Idk if Affixes knows about this rank but I think we should be opening the apps back up soon. (And no before all you give me ****, I am not just saying this just for me to be able to apply, and am just informing our owner/Head-Staff/Manager that guards are very low atm and we should picking up some new guards and opening apps.)
[doublepost=1457479459,1457478539][/doublepost]Does anyone else think they should come out?
Possibly, I'm not super experienced on Prison, so I can't say.

No wait till there is 2.53729106 guards left then we can open them up again

scuhm

Donator
Psst you used the wrong we're

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Sorry bb.
[doublepost=1457482742,1457482706][/doublepost]
Trust me I've seen Micm_ go on duty while sitting in the middle of pvp, most of them know but some don't.
Well Micm_ is... Micm_... no offense bro, just kidding around cause you were kidding with me. xD pls don't tag him.

Thread starter #17
Yet I've seen staff doing the things Regular guards would get demoted for lol.
Yes as I said above micm went on duty in the middle on pvp.
[doublepost=1457482842,1457482807][/doublepost]
Well Micm_ is... Micm_... no offense bro, just kidding around cause you were kidding with me. xD pls don't tag him.
@Micm_ sorry It just was calling for me to tag him..

Status
Not open for further replies.