Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Guard Applications?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator
That makes no sense, I wasn't directing it twords regular guards...
"Yet I've seen staff doing the things Regular guards would get demoted for lol." Unlike the staff of Foxcraft, they don't **** up like the guards lol because no staff have been demoted for anything yet

Thread starter #23
"Yet I've seen staff doing the things Regular guards would get demoted for lol." Unlike the staff of Foxcraft, they don't **** up like the guards lol because no staff have been demoted for anything yet
Not true, I've seen many T-Staff that get promoted and never even read the rules.
Can we get back on topic?

Thread starter #26
That doesn't make sense... Again staff have been demoted as well :p
Yes I remember when we were guards the new T-Staff were abusing the guard rank heavily. Not all but a few.
[doublepost=1457483486,1457483447][/doublepost]
Not for not knowing the rules of being a guard lol
If you don't know the rules then you got out on duty knowing nothing and breaking guard rules will prob get you demoted If you abuse t hat heavily.

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator
Yes I remember when we were guards the new T-Staff were abusing the guard rank heavily. Not all but a few.
[doublepost=1457483486,1457483447][/doublepost]
If you don't know the rules then you got out on duty knowing nothing and breaking guard rules will prob get you demoted If you abuse t hat heavily.
Like half the guards that were demoted in a month right? xD

Micm_

Friend
Donator
Sorry bb.
[doublepost=1457482742,1457482706][/doublepost]
Trust me I've seen Micm_ go on duty while sitting in the middle of pvp, most of them know but some don't.
That's because I was a staff member, which didn't require me to know anything about guarding. It was probably my first time.
It's the same concept when I see staff members mess up reports, or incorrectly us the HPatrol commands, because they're staff, and not HPatrol.

Thread starter #30
That's because I was a staff member, which didn't require me to know anything about guarding. It was probably my first time.
It's the same concept when I see staff members mess up reports, or incorrectly us the HPatrol commands, because they're staff, and not HPatrol.
Ok, sorry for calling you out it was just very strict rule to only /duty at spawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.