Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Foxcraft merch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey!

I have been wanting to do something like this for a while, and I noticed from the staff team that they would definitely like something like this. An official Foxcraft Merch shop.

Please vote here, so I can see how much interest there is for such a shop: poll /closed

This merch shop will not sell cringy Foxcraft T-shirts, instead things like Foxcraft mousepads, hoodies, sportsbags and keychains would be sold.

Vote above, if you would be interested in such a shop with goodies with an awesome Foxcraft logo. This would also give you something physical, and it will support Foxcraft even more.

If you have any more suggestions on what could also be sold in the merch shop feel free to suggest, almost anything can be sold with the Foxcraft logo, like posters and such.

Item prices are not yet known, I need to figure that out with the 3rd party that's helping me out
I will list a few Foxcraft logo's that could be on the items.

FAQ
  1. Will the items be shipped world wide? Answer: Yes they will
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Banned #2
Sick this is finally announced hoping it can become something! I'll be hyped for anything. I'll save some money :)))

Slabo

Friend
Donator
Hey!

I have been wanting to do something like this for a while, and I noticed from the staff team that they would definitely like something like this. An official Foxcraft Merch shop.

Please vote here, so I can see how much interest there is for such a shop:

This merch shop will not sell cringy Foxcraft T-shirts, instead things like Foxcraft mousepads, hoodies, sportsbags and keychains would be sold.

Vote above, if you would be interested in such a shop with goodies with an awesome Foxcraft logo. This would also give you something physical, and it will support Foxcraft even more.

If you have any more suggestions on what could also be sold in the merch shop feel free to suggest, almost anything can be sold with the Foxcraft logo, like posters and such.

Item prices are not yet known, I need to figure that out with the 3rd party that's helping me out
I will list a few Foxcraft logo's that could be on the items.

FAQ
  1. Will the items be shipped world wide? Answer: Yes they will
I'm waiting for a Sweatshirt parody with a Foxcraft sweatshirt

Banned #5
Always needed a new hoddie, why not a Foxcraft one!!!
[doublepost=1466518716,1466518442][/doublepost]Cloak I'd love something with that 2nd image on it. It looks bae

Micm_

Friend
Donator
Nice Leon!! I'm going to be purchasing some merchandise for certain!

Add mugs to the shop.

Six

Banned #13
Cloakfox will you profit? I mean if you profit and the prices arent above the roof id buy it.

Banned #18
im not buying anything lol, because it would be weird wearing this then some random kids going "wtf are u wearing"

Status
Not open for further replies.