Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Foxcraft merch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned #22
Did ya even read the thread? lol
Yeah, I'm talking about the hoodies. But mats and stuff would be cool, but I probably won't buy anything cause I've recently been and spent £300 to get new Nike and Adidas stuff which was a HUGE reward for me so.

I really need a mousepad and Foxcraft mousepad would be awesome! Currently I am using a clipboard that actually works fine but it's cringy :oops:

Mechz

Friend
Donator
I honestly thought it said Foxcraft mech before I read it twice but this sounds cool a bit cringey but still cool. I'll definitely rock my Foxcraft Jordan's

Slabo

Friend
Donator
Hey!

I have been wanting to do something like this for a while, and I noticed from the staff team that they would definitely like something like this. An official Foxcraft Merch shop.

Please vote here, so I can see how much interest there is for such a shop:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

This merch shop will not sell cringy Foxcraft T-shirts, instead things like Foxcraft mousepads, hoodies, sportsbags and keychains would be sold.

Vote above, if you would be interested in such a shop with goodies with an awesome Foxcraft logo. This would also give you something physical, and it will support Foxcraft even more.

If you have any more suggestions on what could also be sold in the merch shop feel free to suggest, almost anything can be sold with the Foxcraft logo, like posters and such.

Item prices are not yet known, I need to figure that out with the 3rd party that's helping me out
I will list a few Foxcraft logo's that could be on the items.

FAQ
  1. Will the items be shipped world wide? Answer: Yes they will
IDEA : Foxcraft phone cases
Foxcraft Mug (gotta drink dat tea) - credit to @Micm_
Foxcraft Figurine (or something along those lines)

I like the idea, but I don't think the Foxcraft logo would look good on a sweatshirt, maybe a mousepad but idk..

Hey!

I have been wanting to do something like this for a while, and I noticed from the staff team that they would definitely like something like this. An official Foxcraft Merch shop.

Please vote here, so I can see how much interest there is for such a shop:

This merch shop will not sell cringy Foxcraft T-shirts, instead things like Foxcraft mousepads, hoodies, sportsbags and keychains would be sold.

Vote above, if you would be interested in such a shop with goodies with an awesome Foxcraft logo. This would also give you something physical, and it will support Foxcraft even more.

If you have any more suggestions on what could also be sold in the merch shop feel free to suggest, almost anything can be sold with the Foxcraft logo, like posters and such.

Item prices are not yet known, I need to figure that out with the 3rd party that's helping me out
I will list a few Foxcraft logo's that could be on the items.

FAQ
  1. Will the items be shipped world wide? Answer: Yes they will
[doublepost=1466608871,1466608825][/doublepost]OMG NO WAY!! I Think the mouse pad would be the most popular tbh :) but this is a great idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.