Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Foxcraft merch

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the creative fans I reckon a life size blow up of Cloakfox skin would be appreciated for the "research purposes"

I need a big cushion of Leon's face printed so I can punch it everytime the server lags

JK, please no hate. Ily Leon

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
Are you about to get laid? Do you want protection? Try Foxcraft condoms today our badass logos on the condoms will make every girl want you
Will was always good in those condom commercials.

Sorry to get off topic, but I do love the new Foxcraft merch, I think it's really going to help Foxcraft expand, and I bet Leon's very excited about it. So... Yay!

Willturner5.2

Dedicated Member
Will was always good in those condom commercials.

Sorry to get off topic, but I do love the new Foxcraft merch, I think it's really going to help Foxcraft expand, and I bet Leon's very excited about it. So... Yay!
Leon should hire me to advertise them :p and Foxcraft pillow cases would prob be dope

iTzFligh

Cloak This is something I have wanted four a month or two. The mouse pads are they big like 3 feet one's or reg, I would glady wear and support the server I play the most, but I can't play rn bc on Vacation
[doublepost=1466696524,1466696327][/doublepost]Cloak how do I change my profile pic?!?.

Thread starter #48
Cloak This is something I have wanted four a month or two. The mouse pads are they big like 3 feet one's or reg, I would glady wear and support the server I play the most, but I can't play rn bc on Vacation
[doublepost=1466696524,1466696327][/doublepost]Cloak how do I change my profile pic?!?.
Go to your profile to change it.

Six

Banned #51
No one knows fox craft In dubai, I introduced 3 of my friends 2 years ago, but they quit and said that the servers ****, That makes me only kid in Dubai to know what fox craft is, So id rather not wear em in public.

No one knows fox craft In dubai, I introduced 3 of my friends 2 years ago, but they quit and said that the servers ****, That makes me only kid in Dubai to know what fox craft is, So id rather not wear em in public.
Its called being a walking advertisement my friend. Which is a good thing If you really care about the server. Lol

For the creative fans I reckon a life size blow up of Cloakfox skin would be appreciated for the "research purposes"

I need a big cushion of Leon's face printed so I can punch it everytime the server lags

JK, please no hate. Ily Leon
lowkey when you said life size blow up of cloak i thought of a sex doll smh stupid mind

I know I might be late with this comment but I would just like to say that it's great Foxcraft keeps moving up and getting better as a server and a community and this is a great way to prove my point.:);)

I know I might be late with this comment but I would just like to say that it's great Foxcraft keeps moving up and getting better as a server and a community and this is a great way to prove my point.:);)
its not lol if you ask any og players they will wish for the old factions/prison/survival/kitpvp and survival the only reason fox has alot of players right now is because cloak is hiring dutch youtubers but anyways staff are trying their best i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.