Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Creative Server Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
Whoever bought Global Rank will keep their rank on every server apart from factions since its separate.
They will remove Global rank from Buycraft and make it so every server will be a separate purchase in a couple of weeks time.
This update only affects player who never bought a Global rank and now has to buy seperate ranks for each server they wish to upgrade on. If you have a Global Rank now you will keep them and won't be affected by this.

http://www.mcfoxcraft.com/threads/global-ranks-being-removed.484/
You say that we have the ranks "global" before update, well on factions before update i had shadowfox.. Why remove it? that means that our ranks aren't global...?

You say that we have the ranks "global" before update, well on factions before update i had shadowfox.. Why remove it? that means that our ranks aren't global...?
yea people paid for the rank on factions and now you have to buy it again. It's kind of annoying in my opinion.

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator
yea people paid for the rank on factions and now you have to buy it again. It's kind of annoying in my opinion.
If you had a rank on factions before the reset. All you have to do is fill out a form and you can get your rank back.

Status
Not open for further replies.