Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Creative Server Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
I think this update should really be reconsidered, a lot of people may leave from it, and players joining may be discouraged from staying. I see 0 new perks. What's in it for donors? It seems like they're only really losing. This discourages donating, so I don't really see the point of this update.

mooncrater

Known Member
I am not trying to be any trouble, but I really don't like this update... People who have bought ranks payed for the perks they knew they were going to get, and as of now they don't have what they payed for. As a mysticfox on the server, I had many perks before that I don't have anymore. I know you are only trying to make the server better, but I think you should re-consider some things you have done to creative.
^

rifti

I agree more than ever. If people on Foxcraft wasted their money on ranks, then why take them away? We donated to you because you were a good server that wasn't very thirsty for money. Seriously? I mean, if we paid, we should have our right to get our perks. Are you trying to make our favorite server the server you can only see us through ./seen?

pls i beg staph this madness
chinneh i could not agree more with that .

I agree more than ever. If people on Foxcraft wasted their money on ranks, then why take them away? We donated to you because you were a good server that wasn't very thirsty for money. Seriously? I mean, if we paid, we should have our right to get our perks. Are you trying to make our favorite server the server you can only see us through ./seen?

pls i beg staph this madness
We didnt take any ranks away.

rifti

oh and on an unrelated note the chat looks a lot less unique and just kind of cut and paste from other servers

Mincraftservers.org or just click the vote link at the top of the page (where it says forums, staff, members, store, bans, vote). Once you are at the website there is a search bar at the top right corner. Type in Foxcraft and the first thing that comes up will be Foxcraft. Then just vote like you normally would.

ItsJustxn

OKay I Already did this A While ago But I Didnt Get the world edit :-:
[doublepost=1458501214,1458501146][/doublepost]Like 3 hours ago

I am not trying to be any trouble, but I really don't like this update... People who have bought ranks payed for the perks they knew they were going to get, and as of now they don't have what they payed for. As a mysticfox on the server, I had many perks before that I don't have anymore. I know you are only trying to make the server better, but I think you should re-consider some things you have done to creative.
Exacly what perks got taken away?

World edit, colored chat, some color cars/bikes, some people can't sit on stairs anymore, and I'm not sure if anymore got taken away, but those are the ones most people are mad about losing.
Cloakfox and Affixes are getting them back on for us, Don't worry!

Banned #40
Foxcraft was one of the few servers that did Global Ranks, Many servers that I've been on do separate ranks for each specific server and they're much more expensive than the prices for each server Foxcraft is offering, If Foxcraft Is adding more perks for each server and even more features I'm definitely on board with this idea it will also bring new players to the server so I don't see an issue with this.

Edit: You also need to understand that not many players go on other servers, Most players only play one specific server or 2 if they become really bored, It's a great feature to add for players who play one specific server and can get a cheaper upgrade for that server rather than paying more for global which they won't even play on
Most players I've met in my 4 years of playing on this server play at LEAST 2 servers if not more.

Status
Not open for further replies.