Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Creative Server Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most players I've met in my 4 years of playing on this server play at LEAST 2 servers if not more.
Yes but it's a lot to pay for a rank on each server. Even 2 or 3 is a lot of ranks to buy. Yes they lowered the prices for non global ranks but if someone played a little on every server they would have to pay a lot of money for a rank on each one. I don't think most people are going to buy ranks anymore :/

I got my rank a long time ago, & Factions was reset so you actually have to buy it if you want it since you won't get it back any other way

Cloak also stated that "Global Ranks" will soon be removed and players will have to purchase individual ranks on the server of their choice. so it's not like there was no warning for this.

Cloak also stated that "Global Ranks" will soon be removed and players will have to purchase individual ranks on the server of their choice. so it's not like there was no warning for this.
Yes but if you have paid for a rank you should have that rank no matter what happens

Im not removing anyone's rank. Just getting rid of the global ranks system.

I don't like this at all.... especially the chat.... the chat looks 100% more boring and dull and makes the whole server look boring&dull and less live. just my opinion tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.