Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Apologizing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
Hello, I am very very very sorry to all of the people I was mad at on my thread. Please forgive me if you please, I was acting really immature on that thread showed that you were right @11kobeer and sorry again @Micm_ for being a little **** to you all. So please accept my apology I've had a rough day because my dog died so pleas please please follow me.

Sincerely ~Evan

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Hello, I am very very very sorry to all of the people I was mad at on my thread. Please forgive me if you please, I was acting really immature on that thread showed that you were right @11kobeer and sorry again @Micm_ for being a little prick to you all. So please accept my apology I've had a rough day because my dog died so pleas please please follow me.

Sincerely ~Evan
I'd honestly say, you didn't need to apologize. It's very mature of you to do so anyway. I mean, I understand your frustration.

Thread starter Banned #3
I'd honestly say, you didn't need to apologize. It's very mature of you to do so anyway. I mean, I understand your frustration.
Thanks for understanding, still I'm smart enough to not do that. Guess I was being dumb and unthankful.

It's really mature of you to apologize. But just letting u know, next time in an apology, don't say follow me.

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator
Noble act on your part Evan, though all you did was give your own opinion, and everyone is entitled to that.

Good to see you apologising although people took your opinion the wrong way.
I don't see how they took it the wrong way? He basically was bashing on how helpers were picked and the people who picked them, so what is there to get confused? It's good that he apologized and I am not trying be rude in anyway, but I don't think anyone took his opinion the wrong way..lol.

I don't see how they took it the wrong way? He basically was bashing on how helpers were picked and the people who picked them, so what is there to get confused? It's good that he apologized and I am not trying be rude in anyway, but I don't think anyone took his opinion the wrong way..lol.
I think what @Faast might've been trying to say was that evan did not say those things out of spite, but out of frustration of not being picked as Helper. That led people to take his words seriously, although evan did not really, actually mean those things.

It's very mature, and also kind of you to apologize and I respect that. You seem like a nice guy. And I hope that we may become friends. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.