Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

WTF Post Farmers (part 2): DontPaanic and iCryBaby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
FIFTH: DontPaanic
I really think that I should've moved this ***** up a bit because she basically only replies with thank yous, smileys, and greetings. By now we can all tell that some of the Post Farmers are finding ways to outsmart the users and even the staff to make it seem like they aren't cheating, but we all know now that most of these posts that some of you guys have passed as not illegal are just elongated versions of post farming posts which is still very wrong according to the standard. Well apparently not in this asshole's eyes. Coming in currently at 7th place at the time of writing this, this person has had their internet kicked out which I guess is karma because you are breaking laws and not following the standard regulations of the ******* site. You're actually just controlling sheep at this point because of how you manipulate them with your words. Good job on making the top of the most liked section though even though you just post some short relatable **** and it get's everyone's feels ready to fist the like button in the ***. According to article 15 of the rules of the forums, it says, "Do not post random messages to get your post count up" and "No random messages" in article 3. Ever hear of this or something like this? It also says in article 8 to "Have common sense" which is obviously something that you can't do according to what you have shown us through your posts. Now you might have went to go look at the rules to see if I was telling the truth which I am and have read through a couple of other rules. Now you might say "Blingtendo you ******* bigot, it says "Respect all users" and you're not doing that!" And to that I must reply with this. First of all, I have a right to say anything about anyone on this website when it comes to something being outlawed and this applies anywhere. A brigand can be put down by anyone, but that's now what I'm doing. I'm just providing information about the main people who are bugging me about this and I still completely respect them for who they are but are you kidding me that you broke the law? And second of all, technically you are putting me down for no reason when you accuse me of treason in terms of the rules. This has gone on pretty long so far for 1 person without any quotes from their, perfect, amazing, wondrous profile filled with completely original sayings so here are a few to calm your soul.
"
_ItsJustin_ Thanks For Teh Follow
I Followed You Beckkkkkkkkkkkk <3
Apr 26, 2016Report
LikeComment

1. DontPaanic
    <3
    Apr 26, 2016 Report"
"
Ice Ice Baby You have 420 positive ratings. only 3 more until we can celebrate!!!!
May 5, 2016Report
LikeComment

1. Ice Ice Baby
    And you're following a stack of people....
    May 5, 2016 Report

2. DontPaanic
    C:
    May 5, 2016 Report"
"
MD2013 The girl in your profile picture's eyebrows are on fleek.
May 1, 2016Report
LikeComment

1. DontPaanic
    Meredith Grey <3
    May 1, 2016 Report"
"
DontPaanic sum stetus
Apr 26, 2016Report
LikeComment
  1. View previous comments...

2. DontPaanic
    @NOOK

sum fetus
    Apr 26, 2016 Report"
"
:(
:(
Profile Post Comment by DontPaanic, Sunday at 11:21 AM"
"
KFC c:
KFC c:
Profile Post Comment by DontPaanic, Sunday at 3:23 PM"

SIXTH: iCryBaby_
Okay, so I don't want to be an absolute **** on this one, but is this person like a trans or something? It says that they're male but that pro pic and name kinda catches me off guard so I'm not really sure. (no offense if you are) So I got a bit lazy on the last one and I could've went on to explain how some of those posts were meant to be one word posts and were either edited or deleted to be elongated later for more posts. It's 11:49 here right now guys, cut me some slack I'm ******* tired writing a god damn article for Foxcraft... Anyway, this person CLEARLY is doing some of the most post farming **** I've ever seen! Just look at this person's page and there's NOT EVEN A SECOND ******* PAGE! I'm not even sure how this happened and I don't even see this happening! You can also tell that it's spam with no effort when you can't even see them on the leaderboard for most likes. This person isn't even on the front page which saddens me and pushes my point even further, so thank you for that! At this point I don't even need evidence of the farming of the posts but what the hell here you go! This one "Free Followers" campaign is one of the most clickbaity things ever on this website. If you had gotten trapped in this hell hole, you were promised never to escape. Not really though because that would be unrealistic and a ******* stupid cliché. The free followers was stupid and was never noticed because this person is all spam with no friends to advertise him as an existing being in the first place so basically they have nobody to even acknowledge that they exist.
"
ᖴᖇᗴᗴ ᖴᗝᒪᒪᗝᗯᗴᖇᔕ
Yay free cake 4 u
Post by: iCryBaby_, Apr 24, 2016 in forum: Offtopic"
Just one of the many tricks that were pulled by iCryBaby on people to think that they were exchanging followers. Some people would just opt out and unfollow the others after they had already been followed by them.

Finally, thank you so much for staying with me through this whole project of a post. It honestly took me like 2 hours, so tell me your own opinions and if I should rant about anything else. Did you enjoy my points which I wish there were more of? Do you agree with me? Leave a comment about what you think. Once again, NO DISRESPECT TO ANY OF THE PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THIS! Thank you guys so much for reading this and for bearing with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.