Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Wtf Post Farmers: Hyllus, Cyclize, Forestra, and RedTheFox999

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
IMPORTANT! READ ALL IF YOU WANT TO STOP POST FARMING!
Calling out Hyllus, Forestra, RedTheFox999, DontPaanic, and iCryBaby_
With the issue of post farming, I'm here to knock a little knowledge into you sheeple. For Post Farmers, here's a little message. No actual disrespect, but what the **** guys? You guys want to be at the top for most posts so you post **** like "lol" so many ******* times so your name can be put up on the Top Members board. As I said before, no actual disrespect. I don't hate any of you guys and this can be a really good community if people don't violate the rules. Post farming is specifically stated to be illegal on these forums and you guys throw that away as if it didn't even exist. Just because offtopic is for offtopic doesn't suddenly make post farming a good thing! I'm ready to get roasted cause of how much this means to me and I feel like I must share my opinion publicly to make any change.

FIRST: Hyllus
Cmon' man, are you serious? You used to be the #1 in number of posts but you offered to delete some so it didn't look like you were cheating with posts. Not sure if I should respect that or not to be honest. Cap. Hyllus has been post farming since day 1 saying that it would be his destiny to get to the top of the member's list. He did eventually and guess how? You guessed it! POST FARMING. Replying to every single comment on your profile in 1 word phrases such as "NOPE" and "yea!" doesn't even count as replying any more! We can all see from here that you are obsessed to climb to the top of this **** pile of Post Farmers. The only good that comes out of the top of the list under the members is the only a few people and the Staff. You're basically ruining it for us all at this point. Also, WHAT THE **** IS THAT PROFILE PICTURE? I'm laughing my *** off.

SECOND: Cyclize
Ohhhhh god. The #1 post farmer on the whole site! What could go wrong right? Now that I've already gotten past my actual friend, it's time to take a look at some of the other people who I don't know much about but I randomly see popping up everywhere. Just looking at a few of these posts clearly shows me how much effort he puts into his writing (which isn't much by the way). Just look at this, "Had a game yesterday :) feels good to get back into the season" he says. First of all, what game? Baseball? Soccer? Minecraft? First of all we don't even know what this guy is talking about, and he suddenly expects us to follow him and everything that he posts. I'm not sure if he has any followers that LEGITIMATELY look at every single one of his posts, but I know I'm not one of those people. If you expect anyone to keep up with every post you make, you are sadly mistaken. Just because you are currently post the most absolute bullshit doesn't mean that you have any followers at all. Just the amount of unrelatable **** in his posts makes me want to look into it more and most likely not find an answer. Another post says, "Finished all of our exams today!" What does that even mean? You could've finished an exam for anything! The only thing I can relate this to is school and I hope that I'm right about this because I have no idea what he is talking about. All this person is doing is slightly elaborating on posts that would originally be considered spam and obviously post farming. He adds an average of 2-3 words to his short sentences so they don't seem like they would be noticed by admins. I'm still extremely reluctant to finish this because I'm afraid about the recoil and backlash I will receive from you guys but this needs to be said. It's not something to be proud of when you're number 1 in cheating the system.

THIRD: Forestra
I still think that it's funny how people randomly think that they have a lot of followers just cause they have a lot of posts. Here's another example of a person like that. The reason that the repetition one word posts are banned are because IT'S POST FARMING. It really isn't that hard to understand guys. Every last person on this list just finds anything to post about! Some of the posts have no backstory at all and are just random posts. "Senpai" is not a valid response to any question, "2012*" is not a correction to anything, and with ":>" just what the hell? YES THIS PERSON RESPONDS WITH ":>" These shouldn't even count as posts toward your total. I swear that if these 1 word answers didn't count towards the total, a lot of people would start posting actual content. And to be more specific I mean these people! Yes these folk in this community might be your friends but we have to do more than simply just telling them to stop.

FOURTH: RedTheFox999
I respect this guy and we did a follow for follow, but I have to say that it is unfair what you're doing, man. I personally avoid making any posts because I am shy and I don't know what others will think of me. Again with these 1 word replies makes me infuriated. I would get banned but you guys are the top members and you are also the most noticed. THIS DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU HAVE ANY ACTUAL FOLLOWERS. Now people, just think to yourself that you can be one of the top if not the top member on the leaderboard section under members if you had conversations like this all of the time
"
Belle (rizkyrulz) Shhhhoooooo U iz fly
Wednesday at 2:25 AMReport
LikeComment

View previous comments...

1. RedTheFox999
    Yeeeeeeeeeesh
    Thursday at 1:07 AM Report

2. Belle (rizkyrulz)
    Nu
    Thursday at 3:46 AM Report

3. RedTheFox999
    Ye
    Thursday at 11:21 AM Report"
Is that fair to anybody? This is just one of many examples of these short *** responses. It's not a joke. This site has strict rules that I'm not even sure are rules anymore because nobody follows them! Just look at a few more of these pristine examples of effort and charity.
"
RedTheFox999 Tfw
May 2, 2016Report"
"
RedTheFox999 27 alerts ._.
May 1, 2016Report"
"
RedTheFox999 :I
Apr 27, 2016Report"
"
RedTheFox999 Damn. 18 alerts.
Apr 25, 2016Report"
Now I don't want any beef with you man, but are you genuinely going to post ":l" and "tfw" as something main? These types of posts are scattered throughout your whole profile and make up about 1/4 of your profile. Just these 1 word ones. This doesn't even count the stretched out ones. Does anyone else remember when this was such a huge issue? This is CHEATING your way into 1st place and it is suddenly being accepted. Do the staff members know about this because if this isn't legalized then there need to be some sorts of changes.

Look out for the next thread that will be coming up in a second about DontPaanic and iCryBaby

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
I'm crying. I just watched a ton of Leafy videos and heard his voice reading this xDDD

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
IMPORTANT! READ ALL IF YOU WANT TO STOP POST FARMING!
Calling out Hyllus, Forestra, RedTheFox999, DontPaanic, and iCryBaby_
With the issue of post farming, I'm here to knock a little knowledge into you sheeple. For Post Farmers, here's a little message. No actual disrespect, but what the **** guys? You guys want to be at the top for most posts so you post **** like "lol" so many ******* times so your name can be put up on the Top Members board. As I said before, no actual disrespect. I don't hate any of you guys and this can be a really good community if people don't violate the rules. Post farming is specifically stated to be illegal on these forums and you guys throw that away as if it didn't even exist. Just because offtopic is for offtopic doesn't suddenly make post farming a good thing! I'm ready to get roasted cause of how much this means to me and I feel like I must share my opinion publicly to make any change.

FIRST: Hyllus
Cmon' man, are you serious? You used to be the #1 in number of posts but you offered to delete some so it didn't look like you were cheating with posts. Not sure if I should respect that or not to be honest. Cap. Hyllus has been post farming since day 1 saying that it would be his destiny to get to the top of the member's list. He did eventually and guess how? You guessed it! POST FARMING. Replying to every single comment on your profile in 1 word phrases such as "NOPE" and "yea!" doesn't even count as replying any more! We can all see from here that you are obsessed to climb to the top of this **** pile of Post Farmers. The only good that comes out of the top of the list under the members is the only a few people and the Staff. You're basically ruining it for us all at this point. Also, WHAT THE **** IS THAT PROFILE PICTURE? I'm laughing my *** off.

SECOND: Cyclize
Ohhhhh god. The #1 post farmer on the whole site! What could go wrong right? Now that I've already gotten past my actual friend, it's time to take a look at some of the other people who I don't know much about but I randomly see popping up everywhere. Just looking at a few of these posts clearly shows me how much effort he puts into his writing (which isn't much by the way). Just look at this, "Had a game yesterday :) feels good to get back into the season" he says. First of all, what game? Baseball? Soccer? Minecraft? First of all we don't even know what this guy is talking about, and he suddenly expects us to follow him and everything that he posts. I'm not sure if he has any followers that LEGITIMATELY look at every single one of his posts, but I know I'm not one of those people. If you expect anyone to keep up with every post you make, you are sadly mistaken. Just because you are currently post the most absolute bullshit doesn't mean that you have any followers at all. Just the amount of unrelatable **** in his posts makes me want to look into it more and most likely not find an answer. Another post says, "Finished all of our exams today!" What does that even mean? You could've finished an exam for anything! The only thing I can relate this to is school and I hope that I'm right about this because I have no idea what he is talking about. All this person is doing is slightly elaborating on posts that would originally be considered spam and obviously post farming. He adds an average of 2-3 words to his short sentences so they don't seem like they would be noticed by admins. I'm still extremely reluctant to finish this because I'm afraid about the recoil and backlash I will receive from you guys but this needs to be said. It's not something to be proud of when you're number 1 in cheating the system.

THIRD: Forestra
I still think that it's funny how people randomly think that they have a lot of followers just cause they have a lot of posts. Here's another example of a person like that. The reason that the repetition one word posts are banned are because IT'S POST FARMING. It really isn't that hard to understand guys. Every last person on this list just finds anything to post about! Some of the posts have no backstory at all and are just random posts. "Senpai" is not a valid response to any question, "2012*" is not a correction to anything, and with ":>" just what the hell? YES THIS PERSON RESPONDS WITH ":>" These shouldn't even count as posts toward your total. I swear that if these 1 word answers didn't count towards the total, a lot of people would start posting actual content. And to be more specific I mean these people! Yes these folk in this community might be your friends but we have to do more than simply just telling them to stop.

FOURTH: RedTheFox999
I respect this guy and we did a follow for follow, but I have to say that it is unfair what you're doing, man. I personally avoid making any posts because I am shy and I don't know what others will think of me. Again with these 1 word replies makes me infuriated. I would get banned but you guys are the top members and you are also the most noticed. THIS DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU HAVE ANY ACTUAL FOLLOWERS. Now people, just think to yourself that you can be one of the top if not the top member on the leaderboard section under members if you had conversations like this all of the time
"
Belle (rizkyrulz) Shhhhoooooo U iz fly
Wednesday at 2:25 AMReport
LikeComment

View previous comments...

1. RedTheFox999
    Yeeeeeeeeeesh
    Thursday at 1:07 AM Report

2. Belle (rizkyrulz)
    Nu
    Thursday at 3:46 AM Report

3. RedTheFox999
    Ye
    Thursday at 11:21 AM Report"
Is that fair to anybody? This is just one of many examples of these short *** responses. It's not a joke. This site has strict rules that I'm not even sure are rules anymore because nobody follows them! Just look at a few more of these pristine examples of effort and charity.
"
RedTheFox999 Tfw
May 2, 2016Report"
"
RedTheFox999 27 alerts ._.
May 1, 2016Report"
"
RedTheFox999 :I
Apr 27, 2016Report"
"
RedTheFox999 Damn. 18 alerts.
Apr 25, 2016Report"
Now I don't want any beef with you man, but are you genuinely going to post ":l" and "tfw" as something main? These types of posts are scattered throughout your whole profile and make up about 1/4 of your profile. Just these 1 word ones. This doesn't even count the stretched out ones. Does anyone else remember when this was such a huge issue? This is CHEATING your way into 1st place and it is suddenly being accepted. Do the staff members know about this because if this isn't legalized then there need to be some sorts of changes.

Look out for the next thread that will be coming up in a second about DontPaanic and iCryBaby
It's not like I'm going to start a private conversation over something as small as status updates. Status updates are simply there to show your current activity. I don't update it more than once a day if I don't have to.

It's so funny how you are just talking about profile page posts, and not posts in threads. Profile page posts are not Post Farming. Lol. Post Farming has to do with threads, not profiles. Post Farming is saying something off-topic in a thread. Profile pages, are profile pages. They don't have topics. Funnyyyyy

Last edited:
If you're trying to be helpful and want to get your message across
This is not the way to do it. This is such a anti-thread just filled with criticism and hate,
You're not the one to point fingers at others and critic them, Please respect others
if you want to report someone then private message a staff member or create a thread under player reports.

You're trying to call these players out without being aware that these players have received their punishment
or a warning.

Closing this as this is a great example of a flame-war waiting to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.