Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

WHY DOES NOBODY READ MY POSTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I would like to talk to Cloakfox or something via Skype because NOBODY LISTENS TO MY POSTS... I have found several bugs and sooo many things I need to talk to him about but HE IS NEVER ON!!!!!!! Can you please Skype me Cloakfox! My timezone is US Central! Please contact me! Skype ---> live:dragonboytravis

Oh yea... Nobody ever listens to me on the bugs forums also! -_-

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
I would like to talk to Cloakfox or something via Skype because NOBODY LISTENS TO MY POSTS... I have found several bugs and sooo many things I need to talk to him about but HE IS NEVER ON!!!!!!! Can you please Skype me Cloakfox! My timezone is US Central! Please contact me! Skype ---> live:dragonboytravis

I just read it .-.

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator
If you haven't noticed, Leon (cloakfox) is a very busy guy, he can't look at the bug reports 24/7, he looks at them when he has time.

Or you can pm him @cloakfox

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Also, if you have a profile picture, I'm way more likely to click on the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.