Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Who do you think will get helper?

Who do you think will get helper?

• cloakfox

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • TGMDom ._.

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Garugameshk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DanTDM

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sips

Donator
Thread starter #1
Okay. So as we all know, just about everyone is applying for helper... your brother.. your sister... your mother.. you get the picture... Anyways! That's besides the point... The point is, everyone's applying for helper, (Just about.) the question is! Who do you think will get it?
Post opinions below! :p

I think @Monroe will get it, but thats just my personal opinion. Cya! :p

(P.s. Please do not reply to anyone without saying who you think should be recruited)

Last edited:
Okay. So as we all know, just about everyone is applying for helper... your brother.. your sister... your mother.. you get the picture... Anyways! That's besides the point... The point is, everyone's applying for helper, (Just about.) the question is! Who do you think will get it?
Post opinions below! :p

I think @Monroe will get it, but thats just my personal opinion. Cya! :p

(P.s. Please do not reply to anyone without saying who you think should be recruited)
Thank you!
I think @HeyIm_JuJu will get it.

Six

Banned #5
ekplaysmc should apply and if he did he will prob will get it, he is really experienced and knows what is he doing, but right now i think monroe has a great chance, but the rest don't, i applied for fun, ill never ever get helper, since my relationships with staff have also been under the bus.

ekplaysmc should apply and if he did he will prob will get it, he is really experienced and knows what is he doing, but right now i think monroe has a great chance, but the rest don't, i applied for fun, ill never ever get helper, since my relationships with staff have also been under the bus.
Damn, that's something I thought you'd never say. I probably won't get it, but thanks!

Not even me, tsk tsk
Well honestly I need to see y'alls apps. Two out of three of those people have been accepted before and staff, and total sounds like he has a great app due to 3 vouches. I would say you if I saw your app. ( dont send it to me lol)

noby

Donator
Banned #15
Well honestly I need to see y'alls apps. Two out of three of those people have been accepted before and staff, and total sounds like he has a great app due to 3 vouches. I would say you if I saw your app. ( dont send it to me lol)
You asked for it :p

Banned #16
Me with my negative % chances
[doublepost=1470371656,1470371445][/doublepost]Oh yeah made like 8 denied helper apps shoutout to @cloakfox for looking through them all

Status
Not open for further replies.